Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    The paramedics can not see Emma either.. can they?
    Probably masking her presence telepathically.

I thought so.. and also.. Dr Strange and all those mystics couldnīt see Ghost Jean but Emma can? why? is because she is a high rank telepath? how comes Strange couldnīt see Ghost Jean and Emma can?
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I thought so.. and also.. Dr Strange and all those mystics couldnīt see Ghost Jean but Emma can? why? is because she is a high rank telepath? how comes Strange couldnīt see Ghost Jean and Emma can?
    It probably has to do with them messing with Emma's mind.

I think Jean maybe made her presence known to Emma so they could both help Jeen?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    After what he did to Laura in ANXM I want a restraining order that doesn't let him get within 100 miles of her. Keep him AWAY from that book.
    Err ... what did he do to Laura, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    This is the best X-book. Hopeless really should've been on Red.
    JG has been such a disappointment and I dislike how he writes her in comparison to Bunn in Blue. Thank god he isnt on Red. As we saw in ANX, he isnt that good with team books either

Fantastic Member True Believer Tony's Avatar

What exactly is going on on the cover? Is it supposed to be a statue of Jean morphing into the Phoenix? Why are there so many talons? It looks so odd to me.

Anyway, this looks good although it looks like this indeed may be the real Jean which... I'm not quite happy with.
    Twitter: @TonyBWood

Quote Originally Posted by True Believer Tony View Post
    What exactly is going on on the cover? Is it supposed to be a statue of Jean morphing into the Phoenix? Why are there so many talons? It looks so odd to me.

Anyway, this looks good although it looks like this indeed may be the real Jean which... I'm not quite happy with.
    It's supposed to look like a Dali painting representing the horrors of the Spanish civil war. Kinda makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by KoriandrJean View Post
    Err ... what did he do to Laura, please?
    In some people's opinions, what he did with and how he wrote Laura was poor during 'All-New X-Men'
    I’ve just published my very first work on ‘Archive of Our Own’, under the same name as here. It is the first chapter of ‘I Am My Own Best Friend ~ An Emma Frost Road Trip’, which focuses on Emma between the events of IvX and Secret Empire, including the White Queen going on a road trip, to try and have fun!

You can read the story here: https://archiveofourown.org/works/15795663

I hope you enjoy it as much I did writing it!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    In some people's opinions, what he did with and how he wrote Laura was poor during 'All-New X-Men'
    It's a bit more than "some." In fact I'd say it was a majority opinion.

OMG an Emma I can recognise. And an Emma and Jean sparring while begrudgingly respecting each other. I didn't realise how much I missed Emma and Adult Jean's dynamic

Probably cause they're not Telepaths or possibly cause they had no interaction with the Phoenix? I remember Betsy could hear her. Possible just GJ choosing who she's visible to.

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    OMG an Emma I can recognise. And an Emma and Jean sparring while begrudgingly respecting each other. I didn't realise how much I missed Emma and Adult Jean's dynamic
    I love Emma and Jean's dynamic. They play off each other so well. I kinda wish Emma was on Jean's team.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

My theory is that it's because this isn't actually a normal ghost.

It's a psychic ghost, not all of Jean Grey.

Remember - Psylocke could hear her, too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    My theory is that it's because this isn't actually a normal ghost.

It's a psychic ghost, not all of Jean Grey.

Remember - Psylocke could hear her, too.
    That's what I've been thinking.

If she's a plain ol' ghost she probably reveals herself only to who she feels like.

If she's a disembodied psychic manifestation any competent telepath would probably notice.

How Dr. Strange fits in I'm not sure as I don't know Marvel's mystic arts that well.