Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    So what's in the roof for Emma to get
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixStudies View Post
    A helicopter?
    Nah, it's obvious that she's going for the HVAC unit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Probably masking her presence telepathically.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    I thought so.. and also.. Dr Strange and all those mystics couldnīt see Ghost Jean but Emma can? why? is because she is a high rank telepath? how comes Strange couldnīt see Ghost Jean and Emma can?
    That's the impression I got...I like that Jean & Emma are having this conversation and ignoring everyone around them and even Emma being so nonchalant about Teen Jean being on fire. THIS is the Emma we want back.

Quote Originally Posted by silence. View Post
    OMG an Emma I can recognise. And an Emma and Jean sparring while begrudgingly respecting each other. I didn't realise how much I missed Emma and Adult Jean's dynamic
    Me too! omg this is soooo good so far. Even her look!

I thought so.. and also.. Dr Strange and all those mystics couldnīt see Ghost Jean but Emma can? why? is because she is a high rank telepath? how comes Strange couldnīt see Ghost Jean and Emma can?
    Because Jean changed of "host" in the end of the #7 issue for search the Phoenix Force part, then Jeen had go into Emma mind to "save" Emma. That's probably why Emma can see her. I'm pretty sure Jeen can't see her anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethi View Post
    Because Jean changed of "host" in the end of the #7 issue for search the Phoenix Force part, then Jeen had go into Emma mind to "save" Emma. That's probably why Emma can see her. I'm pretty sure Jeen can't see her anymore.
    I donīt think Jeen is an state to see anybody as far as the action goes... I think Emma is making herself invisible to the paramedics too. This is really a very promising issue. Emma looks and sounds like Emma for the first time in years! And the way they interact is beatiful. Two of my fav characters finally together as they belong. They should make a "Grey and Frost" series. That would boos the X-Sales (so of course the current X Office would never do it.. saboteurs as they are... )
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

I donīt think Jeen is an state to see anybody as far as the action goes... I think Emma is making herself invisible to the paramedics too. This is really a very promising issue. Emma looks and sounds like Emma for the first time in years! And the way they interact is beatiful. Two of my fav characters finally together as they belong. They should make a "Grey and Frost" series. That would boos the X-Sales (so of course the current X Office would never do it.. saboteurs as they are... )
    Well I didn't talked about that. I'm trying to explain why Emma see Ghost Jean there. Yeah of course, Jeen can't see GJean for obvious reason, nvm.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

I still think it's because ghost Jean is a telepathic ghost ala astral projection and that's why Psylocke could also hear her a few issues back.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I still think it's because ghost Jean is a telepathic ghost ala astral projection and that's why Psylocke could also hear her a few issues back.
    It's just really REALLY confusing given the solicitations for Jean's Resurrection in January. They can't have ghost Jean running around and then her living some "human" life. It's like one side of Xmen editors aren't talking to the other.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It's just really REALLY confusing given the solicitations for Jean's Resurrection in January. They can't have ghost Jean running around and then her living some "human" life. It's like one side of Xmen editors aren't talking to the other.
    If it's a telepathic projection that's separated from her normal body, I think it makes sense. Explains why adult Jean doesn't have her memories too.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jean Grey View Post
    So what's in the roof for Emma to get
    Her dignity. Lol jk. Maybe

I think its a "psychic" thing. Remember, Psylocke was able to hear Jean's voice as well, she just couldn't recall who it was at the time. I'm pretty sure she would be able to see Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan View Post
    I think its a "psychic" thing. Remember, Psylocke was able to hear Jean's voice as well, she just couldn't recall who it was at the time. I'm pretty sure she would be able to see Jean.
    She could hear it in Jeen's head. She couldn't hear it by her own.
    But probably the Ghost can choose who she want to appear to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Hopeless (Dennis)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    LOL

maybe she telepathically called reinforcements