Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

The Egregiously Incompetent STORM

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Why can't it just be The Goddess Storm?
    lol ehh becuz she aint no Goddess, sweetie.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Why does it need an adjective at all? I think one word titles are cleaner anyway.

Storm
    Ororo
    Goddess (probably the most ambitious. It's just a moniker but if I chose this name I'd have the series be less "everyday" saving the day and have her on a long form arc dealing with a single ongoing issue. Something that overwhelm just about anyone else shy of Thor or the Sentry. Possibly a threat from Titan, a member of the race that just not threatening the well being of Earth but has woven themselves legally into society. So they just can't be taken down like any other villain. At the same time make it plain that they don't see themselves as such. I don't know... A story that's not so "stops the bad guy")
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Ultimate Member

Sensational and Majestic were my first thoughts, so it's cool to see them already mentioned as much as they have been.

Other than that, something to do with weather, like Tempestuous, could be neat.

Other ideas; Glorious, Regal, Unpredictable, Inclement...

Skipping her code-name entirely and naming her book 'Windrider' or 'Ororo' could be a neat step away (much like naming a Wolverine movie 'Logan').

BANNED

How about the "beautiful" Storm?

How about Calm before the :-p

The Stunning Storm

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

'The ongoing which is actual a mini series-Storm'

Hows that for a title?
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    How about The Perfect Storm?
    I like this most.

BANNED

An adjective is not necessary, I think. I mean, it kinda makes sense to put it in Thor and Iron Man books, because these are constantly published and relaunched if they feel the need to. If Storm's ongoing sells badly, into the trash it will go, sadly.
    A more interesting question would be what KIND of story do you want to read. A maxiseries, with a focused plot, like Astonishing X-Men in a defined number of issues (it could go beyond that if it's a success)? A simple book of the adventures of Storm around the world, without a focused storyline? I mean, I favor the maxiseries idea, because it would prevent a good storyline from being axed due to low sales, but I'll understand if someone thinks differently. That could also define the title, I guess. If it's a closed story, an adjective could make sense, even if I disagree with the need for it.

The Thunderous Storm? The Electrifying Storm?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    An adjective is not necessary, I think. I mean, it kinda makes sense to put it in Thor and Iron Man books, because these are constantly published and relaunched if they feel the need to. If Storm's ongoing sells badly, into the trash it will go, sadly.
    A more interesting question would be what KIND of story do you want to read. A maxiseries, with a focused plot, like Astonishing X-Men in a defined number of issues (it could go beyond that if it's a success)? A simple book of the adventures of Storm around the world, without a focused storyline? I mean, I favor the maxiseries idea, because it would prevent a good storyline from being axed due to low sales, but I'll understand if someone thinks differently. That could also define the title, I guess. If it's a closed story, an adjective could make sense, even if I disagree with the need for it.
    I know an adjective is not necessary but it makes the comic sound better. Look at Squirrel Girl. Surely the adjective "Unbeatable" was attractive and though she is not really unbeatable, she already owns that word.

That's what makes it fun! Ricochet Rita's Avatar

How about 'Ororo the Refugee Rescuer'? We could totally use a flying weather handler mutant above the Mediterranean :'(

Incredible Member PhoenixStudies's Avatar

Inclement.

The Spectacular Storm
    Last edited by Geek Mangacomic; 12-05-2017 at 07:10 AM.

BANNED

STORM Mistress of the Elements