Page 116 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116
Results 1,726 to 1,739 of 1739
    Astonishing Member

I am just happy that my Alan is back, father of Jade, powerhouse of the JSA. The JSA I loved is back, too bad I couldn't get my Legion as well, sigh Bendis smh

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I can honestly say I haven read the whole series.but in Doomsday Clock #9 page 22 we see the Original LSH.but in issue 12 we see this new LSH so are we still in the Rebirth Universe instead of pre Flashpoint Universe.i'm so confused with DC right now.
    That was the main earth and superboy before crisis on infinite earth changed things. Meaning the silverage/bronze age earth and its legion . Due to metaverse rule, to save that superman.That earth became earth-1985.So,technically that legion is now part of that earth. So, it's earth-1985 legion. Our legion is still the one that was introduced in superman books.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    What's gonna happen with Firestorm, and Martin Stein?

Do we have two Michael Holts?

What about Metamorpho?
    Where's the separation on those characters?
    For example, if they're the New 52 version, they'll be on Earth-52, and the Rebirth version is in the present main Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Where's the separation on those characters?
    For example, if they're the New 52 version, they'll be on Earth-52, and the Rebirth version is in the present main Earth
    I think if a character in the main DC Universe appears to be their New52 version, it just means that the differences between the current version and the New52 version are minor, if any.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    I think if a character in the main DC Universe appears to be their New52 version, it just means that the differences between the current version and the New52 version are minor if any.
    if you mean New 52 character that continues to Rebirth as if their New 52 history is intact, yes. They may look like their New 52 version, may have their New 52 back story and history, but it's counted as a Rebirth version, and anything not mentioned on the page that's canon in New 52 may be altered in Rebirth.

For example Dick Grayson. At first, we thought they simply continue from New 52, but in Rebirth, Dick is adopted when he's a kid instead of a teenager, and now he's mid-twenties instead of 21 years old. The rest of the history is mostly the same, but they're different characters on different Earths now.

BANNED

Earth 52 will have no JSA, no white Wally, dead Kents, no Superman merge so no Jon or Super marriage, Nu52 origins, their Nu52 costumes.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    if you mean New 52 character that continues to Rebirth as if their New 52 history is intact, yes. They may look like their New 52 version, may have their New 52 back story and history, but it's counted as a Rebirth version, and anything not mentioned on the page that's canon in New 52 may be altered in Rebirth.
    But Doomsday Clock pretty much implied Firestorm was originally Ronnie & Stein. New 52 had Jason and Ronnie as the first. So in this version of DC-Jason never happened.

If he never happened that would mean all the actually black Legion members don't exist. Tanya Spears should be gone. And probably the guy Mr Terrific left in charge of his company when he left for Earth 2.

ANd what does this mean for Doomed kid and Dr Fate's Arab nephew-did he get to be Dr Fate or did that not happen in this universe.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    But Doomsday Clock pretty much implied Firestorm was originally Ronnie & Stein. New 52 had Jason and Ronnie as the first. So in this version of DC-Jason never happened.

If he never happened that would mean all the actually black Legion members don't exist. Tanya Spears should be gone. And probably the guy Mr Terrific left in charge of his company when he left for Earth 2.

ANd what does this mean for Doomed kid and Dr Fate's Arab nephew-did he get to be Dr Fate or did that not happen in this universe.
    What if post-DClock Martin Stein is black? And personally, I'd rather have Victor Garber, but whatever needs to be done.

I can't really say for Firestorm's relation to Legion since I never really pay attention to them but about the others...

If Tanya exists in Rebirth then I automatically assume she's going to have a different back story other than inheriting from New 52 Earth 2 Power Girl, but I don't know if they'll tackle it.

Doomed exist because of the Doomsday virus right? Rebirth Superman back story has him don the New 52 Superman armor for a time, and that history is still canon in Didio's new timeline under the 4G era. So it's possible that the current Superman did suffer from the Doomsday virus around 2 years ago. So Doomed's origin is unchanged.

Khalid Nassour... no idea. Has he appeared in Rebirth? Even if he hasn't, Dr. Fate isn't missing like Power Girl, so he should exist and have the same story just fine.

Umm... I may look like I take this seriously because this changing timeline stuff is fun for me to discuss, but honestly most of the time I expect DC to just go "F it" ^^
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 12-22-2019 at 04:30 PM.

The Doomed kid is currently appearing in Red Hood and Khalid is appearing in Justice League Dark alongside Kent Nelson (both wielding magic, but not as Doctor Fate).
    So both still exist on the Rebirth Earth.
    #EmmaWasRight

Quote Originally Posted by NexusTenebrare View Post
    The Doomed kid is currently appearing in Red Hood a.
    I didn't know this, but good. Doomed was a fun series that deserved a lot more love than it got and I'm glad Lobdell's nepotistic continuity (to use Brian Cronin's phrase) has rescued him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    I didn't know this, but good. Doomed was a fun series that deserved a lot more love than it got and I'm glad Lobdell's nepotistic continuity (to use Brian Cronin's phrase) has rescued him.
    The arc is actually pretty fun to read. Jason is being a teacher to not only Doomed, but other meta-teens (most of whom claim to aspire to be "villains"). Its actually more light-hearted then it sounds. And Jason took the job in order to look after the kids more than anything.

I've finally got my copy of D-Clock #12.
    Wow. This blows everything out of the water. Despite all the damn delays, this was such a strong maxi-series, bravo Johns, bravo Frank. I need to re-read this issue in order to understand some details better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by warzon View Post
    I can honestly say I haven read the whole series.but in Doomsday Clock #9 page 22 we see the Original LSH.but in issue 12 we see this new LSH so are we still in the Rebirth Universe instead of pre Flashpoint Universe.i'm so confused with DC right now.
    The future is always in flux so the legion changes every now and then when things change in the present