Page 47 of 116 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797 ... LastLast

At this point just hold off on individual issues and release the damn thing in graphic novel form.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I've been an apologist for the delays because I love the book so much but DC has finally exhausted my patience. This is beyond a bad joke at this point. I don't know who's to blame but this is really unacceptable.

I know most folks here hate Heroes in Crisis but I love it and I'm very pleased it hasn't been plagued by the delays D-Clock has.
    In all honesty, as someone who has enjoyed Heroes in Crisis, I would rather it had Doomsday Clock delays if it meant consistent art. I don't care when issues come out. They'll be here sooner or later. I want them to be good.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    In all honesty, as someone who has enjoyed Heroes in Crisis, I would rather it had Doomsday Clock delays if it meant consistent art. I don't care when issues come out. They'll be here sooner or later. I want them to be good.
    But in fairness, the art for me has been the best part of HiC.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Issue #9 officially delayed till March 6. I kind of feel sorry for Geoff Johns these days. The guy went from being DC's golden boy to whatever he is now. Doomsday Clock's delays have basically made the book a joke, practically everything from Rebirth is now meaningless and his work on the DCEU crashed and burned. Far cry from the guy who was on top of the world after his Green Lantern run ended.
    That's my birthday! There's delayed and there's delayed delayed as this is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    But in fairness, the art for me has been the best part of HiC.
    Only thing worth a damn in the book.

On the bright side, issue #10 is still scheduled to be available on March 27th, 2019 (at least for now) . . .

I think the big test regarding these delays will be if Issue #11 shows up in the May solicits next week.

The fact that a spoiler thread is inundated with release date speculation and information is a sad statement of the book itself.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptCleghorn View Post
    The fact that a spoiler thread is inundated with release date speculation and information is a sad statement of the book itself.
    I thought all the delays was the sad statement on the book itself?

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    On the bright side, issue #10 is still scheduled to be available on March 27th, 2019 (at least for now) . . .

Ah Major Hoy, what an ironic wit you have!

But seriously, at this point all I can think is dammit DC, get your act together!

Spectacular Member

So... I missed it. What happened with John's? It seemed like he was calling the shots and then Didio took over. How and why did this happen?

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySephiroth View Post
    So... I missed it. What happened with John's? It seemed like he was calling the shots and then Didio took over. How and why did this happen?
    DCEU. 10 char

Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    DCEU. 10 char
    Yeah, it was Johns who fell on his sword over Justice League, despite the fact that the movies he had the most to do with were all successes, like Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and, from the looks of it, Shazam, all of which are based heavily on his stuff.

Granted, Justice League was based heavily on his stuff, too, but he was given a turd, and asked to turn it into apple pie with a CGI mustachio.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bored at 3:00AM View Post
    Yeah, it was Johns who fell on his sword over Justice League, despite the fact that the movies he had the most to do with were all successes, like Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and, from the looks of it, Shazam, all of which are based heavily on his stuff.

Granted, Justice League was based heavily on his stuff, too, but he was given a turd, and asked to turn it into apple pie with a CGI mustachio.
    You think that that Johns might be able to make a comeback coming off of Aquaman’s success and the possible success of Shazam?

I hope so, since he actually seems to have an appreciation for the DC Universe.

Mighty Member

I don’t care about delays. Geoff is one of the best writers, in my opinion. No one knows why these delays are happening. But I trust him to give us a quality project at the end of the day. So yeah I’ll wait. In the meantime, there’s other books I can give my attention to as well.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K