Incredible Member

Default Negan comes to DC Earth

Just as it says on the title... Negan, from The Walking Dead suddenly comes to DC earth.
    Except there are no zombies. Instead, Negan finds himself with the powers of a Kryptonian.
    He is roughly the equivalent to Superman and his squad of followers are around the level of Post-Crisis Wonder Woman (As I am not sure how powerful the most recent version of her is).
    We will say he has 75 "Negan" with him.
    For whatever reason, The Flash is nonexistent.
    His goal is simple and just like in the show. To rule through fear and intimidation and violence.

Can DC Earth put a stop to him?

Quote Originally Posted by Syrile Demonthyst View Post
    Just as it says on the title... Negan, from The Walking Dead suddenly comes to DC earth.
    Except there are no zombies. Instead, Negan finds himself with the powers of a Kryptonian.
    He is roughly the equivalent to Superman and his squad of followers are around the level of Post-Crisis Wonder Woman (As I am not sure how powerful the most recent version of her is).
    We will say he has 75 "Negan" with him.
    For whatever reason, The Flash is nonexistent.
    His goal is simple and just like in the show. To rule through fear and intimidation and violence.

Can DC Earth put a stop to him?
    I think they should do fine. There should be plenty of esoterics and mages left to stop him.
    Plus, Lex regularly stockpiles weapons to put down Kryptonians, stuff Negan wouldn't know to watch out for, and the Justice League has handled similar invasions.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    I think they should do fine. There should be plenty of esoterics and mages left to stop him.
    Plus, Lex regularly stockpiles weapons to put down Kryptonians, stuff Negan wouldn't know to watch out for, and the Justice League has handled similar invasions.
    How is magic doing in DC right now?
    The trend seems to be to kill off magic a lot and that disappoints me.
    I figured it was similar there as well.

How is magic doing in DC right now?
    The trend seems to be to kill off magic a lot and that disappoints me.
    I figured it was similar there as well.
    You would honestly have to check up with someone more knowledgeable. I'm not certain what the current continuity is other than the fact that the Watchmen are there now.
    Having said that, if J'onn and the Psychics are still there, that's probably game. Negan and his crew would have no way of handling that.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

You would honestly have to check up with someone more knowledgeable. I'm not certain what the current continuity is other than the fact that the Watchmen are there now.
    Having said that, if J'onn and the Psychics are still there, that's probably game. Negan and his crew would have no way of handling that.
    Yeah, the psychics are what I worried about when making this.
    But I am not sure their top-end so I thought it might still be a "fun" possible scenario.
    If anything with Negan could be considered fun.

Yeah, the psychics are what I worried about when making this.
    But I am not sure their top-end so I thought it might still be a "fun" possible scenario.
    If anything with Negan could be considered fun.
    You know...I kinda wanna see Negan snap Lucille on his own. Just on accident while he's trying to figure out his new powers.
    His reaction would be freaking priceless.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

Incredible Member

You know...I kinda wanna see Negan snap Lucille on his own. Just on accident while he's trying to figure out his new powers.
    His reaction would be freaking priceless.
    Agreed!
    That would be great.
    He tries to be intimidating and shatters her against a wall, accidentally taking down the building with it.. but still, haha

I am relatively certain Bruce Wayne has a plan for contending with this very thing.

Does Negan still have his other powers from being a timelord from Gallifrey so that he can still break the conventions of space and time to work out in his favour?

He needs a Super-Lucille if he is going to do this. A Super-Lucille with a little cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Does Negan still have his other powers from being a timelord from Gallifrey so that he can still break the conventions of space and time to work out in his favour?
    Hunh? I thought Negan was from Walking Dead.

He is, he's just a timelord who travelled to the Walking Dead Earth who used his abilities and technology to build a tiny localized empire for his personal amusement. That whole "we are Negan" thing is because like most timelords, his name is a title. Kirkman must have got the rights to do that from the BBC or something.

Incredible Member

Interesting...
    I will say yes. Mostly because this is a fun concept and I admit, I have not seen that. I will have to look into this.

Well, I mean either Negan and the Saviors have benefitted from convenient and terrible writing to have let them pull off some of the stuff they have to this point with regards the basic conventions of space and time, or Negan is a secret slumming timelord from Gallifrey.

I know which one I think is the case!

Incredible Member

Well, I mean either Negan and the Saviors have benefitted from convenient and terrible writing to have let them pull off some of the stuff they have to this point with regards the basic conventions of space and time, or Negan is a secret slumming timelord from Gallifrey.

I know which one I think is the case!
    Funny thing is...
    How did no one manage to draw their attention in a place that has existed since the outbreak but hates guns?
    The writing for it is truly something special.
    Still.. he does make one Hell of a villain.