Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sorry for those who enjoyed the book, but I never knew what the reason for this book was. Most of these characters had their own books anyway or at least a lot of exposure, so it wasn't like the world was clamoring for more of them. And they were all such individual characters it never made any sense that they could function as something resembling a team. Plus the choices were rather uninspired; all well known and exposed characters, with no real oddballs thrown in for good measure.

Hoping this means the old crew or something resembling it will return. Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    I'd love it if he got another solo title, but I'm afraid he might get depowered as a part of Duggan's Hulk story. Guess we'll find out, though.
    I loved Red Hulk's book.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    As for Thunderbolts overall, it got off to a bit of a rough start. It got better when Steve Dillon left (his art never seemed to fit the tone of the book), but Soule turned it into one of my favorite books. Shame he wasn't able to stay on and explore Johnny Blaze's spot on the team more. I'll definitely miss this one.
    Phil Noto, Carlo Barberi, and Kim Jacinto were my favorite artists on the book. I loved what Acker and Blacker had started, there was a lot of potential, hopefully they'll will show up in another book.

This book improved a lot since recently I'm sad to see my last $2.99 Marvel book go
    We need better comics

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Of Orphans View Post
    So... Ghost Rider joined for no reason then. Shame we'll never get to see what he wanted out of the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateTy View Post
    This book improved a lot since recently I'm sad to see my last $2.99 Marvel book go
    Makes sense.
    Relaunch as "All-New Thunderbolts" with a $3.99 cover. Boost sales a bit with a new #1.
    Really can't complain though. As long as the Rider is part of it, I'll buy.

Quote Originally Posted by electr1cgoblin View Post
    Sorry for those who enjoyed the book, but I never knew what the reason for this book was. Most of these characters had their own books anyway or at least a lot of exposure, so it wasn't like the world was clamoring for more of them. And they were all such individual characters it never made any sense that they could function as something resembling a team. Plus the choices were rather uninspired; all well known and exposed characters, with no real oddballs thrown in for good measure.

Hoping this means the old crew or something resembling it will return. Soon!
    Co-signed and QFT, hopefully Marvel does publish something that resembles the old Thunderbolts crew (I'd love Gail Simone to do a Secret Six like title for Marvel using the old school Thunderbolts, or characters that fit the classi Thunderbolts mold, this would be characters like Task Master, Constrictor, Diamondback, Shroud, Tiger Shark & [because Gail likes the character so much, and it would be a homecoming for her] Deadpool, or if Marvel lets Michael Fife write Thunderbolts [hey this guy is on par with Dan Slott, and Christos Gage, and Mark Waid on obscure Marvel characters] with Giannis Milonogiannis on art ( he's on deck to do fill in on All New Ultimates 7 & 8, an example of this guy's artwork is on this link http://milonogiannis.tumblr.com/ I'd love to see his renditions of Songbird, and Mach VII, I'm a sucker for cyber punk style art, so yeah there is bias).
    Last edited by Blu_Spyder; 07-22-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu_Spyder View Post
    Co-signed and QFT, hopefully Marvel does publish something that resembles the old Thunderbolts crew (I'd love Gail Simone to do a Secret Six like title for Marvel using the old school Thunderbolts, or characters that fit the classi Thunderbolts mold, this would be characters like Task Master, Constrictor, Diamondback, Shroud, Tiger Shark & [because Gail likes the character so much, and it would be a homecoming for her] Deadpool, or if Marvel lets Michael Fife write Thunderbolts [hey this guy is on par with Dan Slott, and Christos Gage, and Mark Waid on obscure Marvel characters] with Giannis Milonogiannis on art ( he's on deck to do fill in on All New Ultimates 7 & 8, an example of this guy's artwork is on this link http://milonogiannis.tumblr.com/ I'd love to see his renditions of Songbird, and Mach VII, I'm a sucker for cyber punk style art, so yeah there is bias).
    Since DC seems determined to continue on with Suicide Squad without John Ostrander, how about giving him a crack at a Thunderbolts title with characters representing a wide array of morality?