Mighty Member

Default Cbr censored a not bad word

I guess cbr's algorithm mistook for swearing...I was just saying Jay Roninson's character name on the Saturday morning show from the 70's, "Dr. *******r".

Quote Originally Posted by williamtheday View Post
    I guess cbr's algorithm mistook for swearing...I was just saying Jay Roninson's character name on the Saturday morning show from the 70's, "Dr. *******r".
    Take it up in Q & A with the Moderators and Admin. The site's censor function has targeted many surprising things in the past, few of which had anything to do with swearing. They might be able to fix this.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Take it up in Q & A with the Moderators and Admin. The site's censor function has targeted many surprising things in the past, few of which had anything to do with swearing. They might be able to fix this.
    I think the censoring sometimes gets linked to questionable web addresses as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Yeah, there were some problems with state names and dashes, which makes it tough to link to newspaper articles about events in a state.

They'll fix it on this thread.

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...-Censor-issues

It has been better in the last year or so.
    Sincerely,
    Thomas Mets

BANNED

Yeah, had a certain New England football team name censored, surprised me because I figured it'd be a common enough word to use.

Quote Originally Posted by CSTowle View Post
    Yeah, had a certain New England football team name censored, surprised me because I figured it'd be a common enough word to use.
    As a NY Giants fan living in Connecticut, I'd have no problem with "a certain New England football team name" or that team's coach's name being censored.