Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post
    - As for love interests I think she needs to have 5 or 6 types of love interests, 2 types of normies, 2 types of heroes, anti-hero, and a villain and obviously these romances don’t need to be happening at the same time.

For the villain, I like the idea of Mari having temptation but maybe instead of doing that trope, we’d instead have a villain that started out as a love interest, I like the idea of a stalker villain that was brought up. Maybe a writer could really play up the creep factor and make it a bit dark, maybe this villain has abilities.

Anti hero would go to Bronze Tiger, don’t really care about the character, would not like a rehash of their romance, but I can see him being Vixen’s Catwoman ...only with them there is no “true love” aspect, it’s more adreneline, sexual attraction and hook ups with a side of “if I were a different person maybe then we could…”

Normie 1 would be a successful civilian, someone who can stand at her side and not be intimidated by her success b/c they too are successful, somone whose job sometimes intermingles with her own and they can be a favorite celeb couple or something, so the archetype would be Bruce Wayne.

Normie 2, a civilian who is more down to earth, who keeps Vixen's feet on the ground, I could go on but basically the archetype for Normie 2 would be Clark Kent.

For the 2 types of heroes, a hero who will most likely never stay in her book but would be a head turner and one that’s small enough to stay in her book. When I say head turner, I’m talking Superman and Wonder Woman hooking up or Batman and Wonder Woman hooking up level, obviously nothing for Vixen comes close to that but I do think harkening back to the Justice League cartoon and exploring the relationship she had with John Stewart would be fun in the short time they are given to date or bang each other, this pairing would be nolstagic and nothing ever permanent.

The other hero needs to be of a smaller scale, someone who can stick around like how Black Canary can stay in Green Arrow’s book despite being in the BoP book, someone who she will actually have some longevity too unlike John Stewart so *shrugs* I'm sure There's some choices out there.

Obviously these would not be the only love interests and these love interests I have suggested would not happen at the same time but these suggestions are good molds.

When it comes to teams, I of course would love it if she was a Justice League member, but in relation to her own book, I love the idea of her building a team of superheorines who all had the occupation of modeling, Fire, Ice, Starfire, maybe Witchfire I feel like this type of team would be cool for Vixen but a good "business move" for Mari ...and/or Vixen could start a trio with Poison Ivy and Mera and have it be enviroment oriented since they each represent one aspect of the enviroment.

As for storylines I think there are a lot that can be done with Vixen just based off her occupation and the relationship she will be building but I agree that bringing in those elemental totems from her web series would also be a cool idea maybe for an overarching long term slow build storyline.

I think having her book expand upon her occupation and business into other territories like politics would also be a good idea for the readers to make it feel like they are actually seeing the growth of something that could effect the dc universe i.e her expanding business or "empire" influence.
    Since you're mentioning love interests, I've been tinkering around with the idea of Vixen possibly dating Black Lightning.I could see her being attracted to him because he is a high school principal in his civilian identity and does his best to help his community. The only problem I see with that is that they live in different states. She's based in Detroit and he's not. Another reason why I would maybe put Vixen and Black Lightning on a road to romance is that I could see Vixen, Black Lightning, Thunder and Lightning teaming up, and that would probably be as close as we would get to a black super-powered family in the DC Universe (father, "mother figure" + kids). Plus in the Injustice 2 video game, Black Lightning told Vixen "My daughters LOVE you!"

Yeah, I sometimes think about Vixen getting back with Bronze Tiger for the anti-hero angle, but I also wonder how Vixen and the newly created Red Lion would interact. I could see her being TOTALLY against his methods of running his African country, but also being really attracted to him at the same time...

I agree with Vixen and Poison Ivy bumping heads from time to time...it just seems like a natural fit. Animals vs. plants, from time to time. Other times? Animals + plants = an unstoppable force that common enemies can't overcome.

I've been thinking of creating a fanfic on this site in which Vixen, Storm and Poison Ivy are roommates and sometimes get on one another's nerves, but I'm so lazy I haven't posted anything yet. I might get around to it one of these days. I have a scene in mind where Storm and Poison Ivy return to the apartment after work, and as soon as they open the door, Vixen mimics a cat, darts outside the apartment and races up and down the hall because she's been cooped up inside the apartment all day and just wants to release all that energy. And then Storm and Poison Ivy just glance at each other as Vixen keeps running back and forth. And then that's right before Poison Ivy goes into the apartment to talk to her plants and Storm flies outside to talk to clouds. It's silly, but it makes me laugh.
    Last edited by MoneySpider; 01-04-2018 at 07:29 PM.

Maybe Vixen could form/lead a new Conglomerate team Vixen (model), Silverblade (actor), Witchblade (singer) Zatanna/Zatara (stage magician) ect.

Here is a good foe for her Floronic Woman.
    Last edited by Lonewolf36; 01-04-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Who is Jackie Woodrue? Jason had a sister?