Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

I think Titano would be a better bet.

Could even throw in Dinosaur Island.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    BRILLIANT! Why didn't someone think of that?
    Dunno. I guess the mentality is if they are going to reboot Superman, they also reboot the villain that was in the previous movie. Have no
    idea why they didn't go with someone different than Lex Luthor with a mad real estate scheme in Superman Returns or Zod want to conquer
    the world in Man of Steel. Actually even Brainiac might be a little too close to Superman III. Maybe Metallo? He's fought Superman in every
    live action version of Superman on TV (except the first one) but never in a movie.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    I think Titano would be a better bet.

Could even throw in Dinosaur Island.

Save Dinosaur Island for the Suicide Squad sequel!
    Assassinate Putin!

BANNED

The Death of Superman.

Big bad should be Brainiac. Opening scene should be Supes fighting Mxyzptlk with lots of wacky effects until he tricks Mxy into saying his name backwards. Movie also deals with the planning of Lois and Clark’s wedding. We find out Brainiac was responsible for the destruction of Krypton and he’s attempting to do the same thing with Earth. Jimmy Olsen is also introduced.

Next movie after that should be Reign of the Supermen, except it starts with him going missing instead of him dying. We get introduced to Kon and the rest. Supes comes back in the black suit. Cavill has double duty as Cyborg Superman. Luthor is behind Kon and Cadmus. The kid who played young Clark in MoS plays Kon.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dolores - The Worst Poster Ever View Post
    The Death of Superman.
    Lol yes, please shove this story down our collective throats even more.

But seriously, what would you like to see for a sequel to the Superman we had in Justice League? I'm curious.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    Lol yes, please shove this story down our collective throats even more.

But seriously, what would you like to see for a sequel to the Superman we had in Justice League? I'm curious.
    Edit.

Misunderstood this post a little.

But yeah, I want to see Death of Superman.

BANNED

Some alterations would have to be made though. Like introducing Supergirl and Krypto at the start of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    Movie also deals with the planning of Lois and Clark’s wedding.
    Very good point. Whatever the next movie is, it'll have the wedding of Lois and Clark worked into the overall framework. That should potentially be really fun depending on the director and how the divide it up. Give us a Justice League cameo at that the end.

Luthor is behind Kon
    Wouldn't mind seeing something similar to Kon show up as like the secret weapon of the Injustice League. As it stands, there's nothing that we know of that Lex can throw at Superman much less the League that would do anything. Probably a mix of Bizarro and Kon. Likely end it with an Iron Giant style sacrifice that leaves us all misty eyed.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Edit.

Misunderstood this post a little.

But yeah, I want to see Death of Superman.
    I'm shocked. You don't think it'd be redundant given BVS? There's not much else left of that story that wasn't basically used. What would be the new angle?

My apologies. I thought your first post was sarcasm. No disrespect to you intended.
    Last edited by Superlad93; 11-25-2017 at 06:43 PM.

Incredible Member magha_regulus's Avatar

Some ideas:

1. An adaptation of "What's so Funny About Truth, Justice, and the American Way?"
    2. An adaptation of "Superman and the Legion of Superheroes" by Geoff Johns
    3. A Sam Lane and Metallo story
    4. An intergang story
    5. Ultra-Humanite

I would love for Brainiac to be next, but i don't think that another alien invasion is the way to go. Intergang might be a great threat that could utilize Clark Kent's reporter skills and plant more seeds for the enventual fight against Darkseid. It might be cool to see a gang war between the Injustice League and Intergang.

Perhaps a story using gthe Ultra-Humanite

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Superlad93 View Post
    I'm shocked. You don't think it'd be redundant given BVS? There's not much else left of that story that wasn't basically used. What would be the new angle?
    BVS does complicate things, because this would be another story with Superman dying, but I don't know, there's never been a Death of Superman adaptation so seeing a movie of it would be interesting.

BVS does complicate things, because this would be another story with Superman dying, but I don't know, there's never been a Death of Superman adaptation so seeing a movie of it would be interesting.
    That's why I'm wondering what the angle would be. The idea of being deprived of proper Superman yet again, in his next solo no less, makes me no all that hype for the prospect. Had BVS not been what it was, I'd say this would be the perfect time for Superman Death.

I still would be interested in a movie where he goes into the phantom zone and rescue Emil Hamilton. Have Faora be the villain. Or maybe something with Mongul. War World could be fun, if not too Thor Ragnarokish. Maybe have a Black Mercy sequence to inject some drama.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

The Death of Superman.
    You know what Superman needs? Another origin story!
    Assassinate Putin!