View Poll Results: Which is the better prequel?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rogue One

25 54.35%
  • Revenge Of The Sith

21 45.65%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Tarkin to me didn't set anything off until they gave him the close up.
    I didn't even know he was CGI until I read the forums after watching the movie.

Rogue One by far was the better of the 2 in my opinion. Sith suffered from bad acting from some of the leads. Still don't buy Anakin's turn - should of had him be pure evil instead of afraid of losing Padme as the reason. Also the Padme "dying of a broken heart" was BS as well. Should been from injuries caused by Anakin. She was like I just had 2 kids, there is nothing wrong with me medically, but **** it, I'll just die. Anakin - Obi-Wan duel should been like 20 minutes of them battling it out, cut out the Yoda - Sidious duel.

Rogue One was just an enjoyable movie overall, it ties into A new Hope wonderfully, and we got to see Bad Ass Vader.

To say that ROTS is the best of the prequels would be to say that it is any good. None of the prequels are good films but each of them have something good in my opinion. For instance Podracer and lightsaber battle with Darth Maul are some segments in Phantom Menace which i enjoyed a lot. ROTS has a lot of good stuff. I like it. But its just not good enough. On the other hand Rogue One was excellent.

While prequels had cg which made things look unreal, Rogue One's Tarkin or Leia don't appear like cg unless one is trying hard. The characters are wonderful. I loved it.

The last act of Sith is good, but the first 2/3rds aren't very good. Yea its probably the best of the prequels, but still not a good movie. Clones is unwatchable, and Menace hasn't aged well, as is pretty boring, outside of the duel of the fates.