Default Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Latest update for it came out tonight. Came with a new Expert Mission and move. Forgive my language, but **** the guy that decided that would be a great idea. Took me a while, but thankfully, my most powerful character is a Saiyan. So, Super Vegeta 2 combined with spamming the crap out of Big Bang Kamehameha finally did it. Also used Divinity Unleashed combined with the Super Soul Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm.

Without going online. But seriously, what a pain. I don't know if I've ever had so much trouble with an Expert Mission. The new move is interesting at least. Lets you dodge basic attacks.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Just saw that myself. Excited for this update/DLC combo!

The Full Powered Jiren (and being able to now edit Jiren) finally feels like he's an incredibly powerful being. Super Saiyan God does nothing for the Super Attacks, but the basic attacks get a whopping 40% boost, and no Ki drain. The new super soul from base Gogeta now makes Super Saiyan Blue long term viable without having to constantly charge up. Even Blue Evolution lasts longer (but you still have to charge up, just not as often).

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    The Full Powered Jiren (and being able to now edit Jiren) finally feels like he's an incredibly powerful being. Super Saiyan God does nothing for the Super Attacks, but the basic attacks get a whopping 40% boost, and no Ki drain. The new super soul from base Gogeta now makes Super Saiyan Blue long term viable without having to constantly charge up. Even Blue Evolution lasts longer (but you still have to charge up, just not as often).
    Ooh that all sounds fun.

Need to check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Ooh that all sounds fun.

Need to check it out.
    Kale and Caulifla also dropped from the DLC, both with their own unique Super and Ultimate attacks. Kale has one Super that's effectively a shotgun blast, while Caulifla has one that can charge up (even if you get hit, you can keep charging from where you left off), and its final damage is about the same as a full 10 bar Emperor's Death Beam. And for 1 bar of ki is all it costs (and yes, you can get the move yourself).

Also, Full Power Jiren's new Super Soul (that you can get in a PQ), not only activates ki auto-recovery, but when you get more ki than your locked on opponent, it switches to giving you a Large boost in in strength to all attacks. But getting it to drop the PQ is a pain in the butt, to say the least.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Finally got that Gogeta Super Soul.

It's nice and I'll certainly put it on one of my builds, but for my main SSB build I'll stick with Fu's Super Soul since it gives a great boost to Ki-blasts and negates the ki-drain entirely. Yes, it's dependent on you staying and 75% health or more to work. But I like that risk.

All-New Member

This game is great with mods!
    There's the one that adjusts transformations to be in line with the actual series that makes you ridiculously overpowered; I love it.
    As well as all the character customization mods.

I'm glad it was released on PC because the base version, even with all DLC, feels a little... eh. Like every time I loaded it up on PS4, I always had the distinct sense that I was wasting my time because the fighting system felt so unsatisfying. Mods can't fix that, to be fair, but they can make the game around it a lot more lively.