Amazing Member

Default Last Minute The Last Jedi Wish List

Screw the spoilers and what you may know about TLJ. If you could add a scene to TLJ what would it be? What would be super cool to see?

I would like to see Luke and Kylo dog fight with Luke and R2 in his 30 year old x-wing and Kylo in his sleek new interceptor.

BANNED

Ahsoka Tano as wise, old not-Jedi Master. Or possibly Force Ghost. Jury still out.

Now there's somebody who could set Ben straight about his idol.

Luke doing some fancy piloting of his own would also be something I'd like to see-something we haven't really seen since ESB. After all TFA showed Han back at the helm of the Falcon after skipping a film (ROTJ). Wouldn't mind Leia using a blaster again either (Although I think a lightsaber is unlikely).
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Irrefutable evidence that Finn is force sensitive, and has the capability of becoming a Jedi. Which I pray he does by Episode 9.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the nomad View Post
    Irrefutable evidence that Finn is force sensitive, and has the capability of becoming a Jedi. Which I pray he does by Episode 9.
    Why? I really don't get that need.

Extraordinary Member

A massive space battle showcasing the Post-TFA Resistance Navy as larger than the First Order's in terms of raw numbers, but outclassed in terms of capital ships and tonnage. Then for the battle to continue, and show a huge diversity of craft, with Mandalorian fighters defending Twi'lek bombers and even a few repurposed Imperial equipment.

Basically, I want a fight that visually demonstrates that the Galaxy remembers the Empire, and while maybe not armed to take on the First Order, certainly isn't going to fold after Hosnian Prime.
    Like action, adventure, rogues, and outlaws? Like anti-heroes, femme fatales, mysteries and thrillers?

I wrote a book with them. Outlaw’s Shadow: A Sherwood Noir. Robin Hood’s evil counterpart, Guy of Gisbourne, is the main character. Feel free to give it a look: https://read.amazon.com/kp/embed?asi...E2PKBNJFH76GQP

Well I got what I wanted: confirmation on the red carpet that an Obi Wan film goes into production JAN 19 for a 2020 release.

No director or actor info yet.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Why? I really don't get that need.
    Why not? Why can't Finn be force sensitive and have that capability? Is the force just limited to the Skywalker LIne and Rey?

Why not? Why can't Finn be force sensitive and have that capability? Is the force just limited to the Skywalker LIne and Rey?
    No, we've seen that there were many Jedi outside the Skywalker clan and no doubt there will be many after Rey eventually restores the order. But not everybody needs to be a jedi or have a special destiny, sometimes the everyday people are more interesting and that's Finn.

iMan 42s

If Luke dies I would love it if he turns into a ghost and keeps the fight going kind of like that DLC for The Force Unleashed with Ben Kenobi. Literally more powerful than Snoke would know that not even death could put Luke down.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

No, we've seen that there were many Jedi outside the Skywalker clan and no doubt there will be many after Rey eventually restores the order. But not everybody needs to be a jedi or have a special destiny, sometimes the everyday people are more interesting and that's Finn.
    LOL. Sure, (insert eye roll) keep telling yourself that. I myself tried to say that same statement with a straight face and couldn't.

LOL. Sure, (insert eye roll) keep telling yourself that. I myself tried to say that same statement with a straight face and couldn't.
    To quote the wise and powerful Syndrome,"When Everyone is super, no one will be"

To quote the wise and powerful Syndrome,"When Everyone is super, no one will be"
    Well I see you and Syndrome share many opinions....hopefully you don't share his opinion on how awesome capes are. . I didn't get my wish anyway. So Mazel tov. The Star Wars universe still has limited Jedi. Hooray, for no new black Jedi for a new generation (That's sarcasm by the way)
    Last edited by the nomad; 12-16-2017 at 01:56 AM.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    If Luke dies I would love it if he turns into a ghost and keeps the fight going kind of like that DLC for The Force Unleashed with Ben Kenobi. Literally more powerful than Snoke would know that not even death could put Luke down.
    Your wish may yet come true.