Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

That art is beautiful. Between Clay Mann, Joelle Jones, Mitch Gerards, and now Lee Weeks, the caliber of guest artists this book has had is absolutely unbelievable. It really makes me wish we had some combination of these guys as the primary rotating artists instead of Janin and Finch.

I also like the idea of Selina knowing who Batman is even early in their careers. I'm excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I would believe it when i see it. Althougth in the case that they get married, i wonder if it would last after Tom King left the book.
    That would be weird to "break them up" when the next writer came in.

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    That art is beautiful. Between Clay Mann, Joelle Jones, Mitch Gerards, and now Lee Weeks, the caliber of guest artists this book has had is absolutely unbelievable. It really makes me wish we had some combination of these guys as the primary rotating artists instead of Janin and Finch.

I also like the idea of Selina knowing who Batman is even early in their careers. I'm excited for this.
    Yes I was thinking that too. Although, I kind of like my artists to stay on for longer periods of time. Kind of like Tim Sale you know?

One thing I can say that drives me crazy is when there would be like 2 artists in the same book. I don't like it.

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    Oh I believe that they will get married I mean why else is King dragging out issues he is stalling till the big numbers to deliver.
    You mean it's not just because he's a bad writer who pads out issues by repeating dialogue all the time?

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Man, amazing art. I think no one would mind if they did the the art on every future issue of Batman until the end of time while they are kept alive and young via Lazarus Pits.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
    I think it definitely works with King's interpretation of their history and relationship (though Catwoman continuity still feels like a mess).

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    (though Catwoman continuity still feels like a mess).
    Her Post-COIE thru 2011 and New 52 continuity will always be a utter mess. Best we can hope for is that stuff like her precise origin and when she learned Bruce was Batman don't continue to be changed after King.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

So excited for this. I don’t care if they end up getting married or not, I’m just enjoying the ride. Also, I’m glad Lee Weeks is receiving the recognition he deserves. He’s a top artist with a low profile as far as I know, so it’s great to see him handle a Batman comic that goes to second printing. Did Batman/Elmer Fudd went to 2nd printing?
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

BANNED

Additional pages have been added..handkerchiefs at the ready.

https://www.newsarama.com/37508-batm...eview.html#s13

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Lord, they can't let go of that first meeting thing can they .

I guess Bruce tracked down Selina to her apartment afterwards and rather then arrest her...cue romance ?

Old Bruce and Selina reminds me a lot of Batman Beyond Bruce (just not as frail) and older Julie Newmar.

I can't believe I'm actually excited to read a Batman comic. But I'm loving the Selina/Bruce story and this looks amazing.
    Favorites: Natasha Romanova, Dinah Lance, Janet Van Dyne, Selina Kyle, Emma Frost, Kitty Pryde, Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Sue Storm Richards, Carol Danvers

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post

Wow. That art... Can it be Wednesday already? I am so hyped for this issue.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chubistian View Post
    Did Batman/Elmer Fudd went to 2nd printing?
    Yes it did go to 2nd printing.

Quote Originally Posted by nutmeg View Post
    Yes it did go to 2nd printing.
    What, this comic is in the 2nd printing? Elmer Fudd... I remember this character of Buggs Bunny....

One friend showed me this image of the annual 2(he knows that I am Steph fan)... I like to see that she can be in Bruce Wayne last moments with the batfamily..

Attachment 58438

Even Duke and... Carrie?... Who is that blonde man, Azrael?

and the man to the left to Steph, is Tim(even if King never used him here) or Damian? I don´t like the idea of use characters like Duke or Carrie here in the last bruce moments, but no Damian.. Fortunatelly I leave King long time ago..
    Last edited by adrikito; 11-29-2017 at 03:16 AM.

BANNED

That annual was something. Funny, cute, and very emotional.

King didn't forget Helena. We can die in peace...but if she's now Batwoman, what of Kate?

Wonder what happened to Damien? Maybe his omission is a deliberate plot point.

Is the other red-head Dick and Bab's daughter or Carrie? Hmmm...

I think Fudd even cameos in it at one point.