Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Ha, he kept the mouse.

Great art . . . same awful writing, though.

Heh, i'm not the biggest fan of the run or a batcat shipper, but this looks nice.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I'm quite, quite excited about this. I definitely need to try to get to my LCS early, since everyone's panicking about it being sold out.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

There's nothing more Catwoman then stealing the Batmobile and going on a joyride .

Ha. Porky's .

Interesting that we're getting a new early version of Catwoman's costume. With the belt and ears it reminds me a lot of her B:TAS design. I wonder if that was intentional?

So I guess that mouse is the first BatFamily pet?

Seems like King's playing it that Selina's known Bruce was Batman since very early into his career, and was deliberately trolling him for much of their early relationship.

I wonder if we're going to see Bruce actually manage to catch and arrest her on one of their "dates?" Which would be particularly interesting to see given he's aware she knows his identity...

The trunks are back! Hallelujah
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

So I guess everybody knows about this by now right?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...-second-print/

Question, I want to buy a copy but does the writer get more money when I buy a Digital copy or if I buy a Print copy?

Incredible Member

The price is the same for both. Which if Tom King is writing it is still too much.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    So I guess everybody knows about this by now right?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/11...-second-print/

Question, I want to buy a copy but does the writer get more money when I buy a Digital copy or if I buy a Print copy?
    Hmm, do you know what. DC might actually go through with this. Bat and Cat might actually be gettting married.

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

"Art by LEE WEEKS & MICHAEL LARK"

SWEET! I love both of these guy's art. This looks good
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Looks good.

Let me see if I got this right.... Bruce can’t follow Cat outside because ...... the cops will see him dive out a window and may think he is Batman?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Looks good.

Let me see if I got this right.... Bruce can’t follow Cat outside because ...... the cops will see him dive out a window and may think he is Batman?
    I think that was definitely Selina's intention in calling the GCPD on herself, on-top of just knowing they would never be able to catch her even if she called them early.

She basically forced him into a situation where he couldn't keep up with her lest he ruin his perfect "secret identity" that she's already figured out.