Default Future Foundation

ff-marvel-now-9-cover.jpg

I know they're still in the Fantastic Four book but the Future foundation was one of my favorite Marvel now books and were great in Hickmans run, there's just such a diverse and odd group that fit so well together and It was great to see them the focus, I really think theirs a lot more potential for stories with em.

Anyone else?

Read the entire Fraction series earlier. Usually I don't like his work, but because it was Allred I had to give it another try and I was thrilled. Seriously fun throughout.

I really liked the Allred/Fraction stuff, but I REALLY liked when Hickman and Dragotta were on the first volume. Either way the FF book was my favorite Marvel comic when it was being made. I hope Robinson keeps using the kids - but I would also love if they did another run spotlighting the Foundation and the kids.

BANNED

FF v1 is a favorite of mine, the end was especially beautiful. Hickman did a wonderful job with Val and Franklin.

The v2 now ? I dropped it after 3 issues so i can't really tell.

FF_15_008.jpg
    FF_21_Preview1.jpg

A couple of Nick Dragotta pages of the FF from Hickman's run. I loved Dragotta's issues so much, especially the one with the Power Pack, plus the one with Spider-man and Johnny Storm's night out.