Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Default New Avengers Infinity War trailer is out

Yeah, some things are known from the leak, some things are new. Really nice.
    It seems like the major focus of this film will be the battle for Wakanda. It also seems like Thanos won't have the complete Gauntlet for this film yet.

I wager that will come in the sequel.

Also, Thanos really should put his hat back on. He always looks kinda dumb without it.

Holy Hannah, that looks amazing. Personally It hasn't been worth it to dig and search for the grainy uploads and taken down links. Or to give much time to hear or focus on the various movie YouTubers who've seen the footage at the Con. At this point we get these movies at such a pace now I don't mind the wait for the actual studio release.
    Beefing up the old home security, huh?
    You bet yer ass.

Just kinda reminds me of Age of Ultron, which isn't a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    Just kinda reminds me of Age of Ultron, which isn't a good thing.
    Looks nothing at all like it to me.

Ultimate Member

This...this does put a smile on my face

Not sure i’m going to see it for various reasons; thanos looks- not like i expected him to. He sure does trounce the avengers, doesn’t he? Loved the music.

Amazing Member

Can't wait.

Niffleheim

I'm in it for Thanos, the Black Order and the Outriders. I hope their destruction will be considerable
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

I had a huge nerdgasm at work when I saw this! I honestly haven't been this pumped for a comic book movie since the first avengers film in 2012. I do wish they showed us the bit from the Disney expo footage from the summer where Thanos thows what looks like a planet towards someone or something. But other than that, EPIC trailer that is probably going to break the internet. By the way, I seen some fans hating on this and it just makes me assume they are the DC fanboys who think every super hero movie needs to be dark, gritty, and super serious film to be good. The trailer for this makes it clear the stakes for the MCU are HIGH and with comments from Kevin Feige stating that the MCU will be changed due to events of the infinity war films. Also, several of the big name actors contracts expire after Infinity War part 2, so there is hints some will die or be written off as retired or something.

Incredible Member Sensational C's Avatar

This is awesome! Looks like Hulk will be the Silver Surfer stand-in of crashing into the Dr. Strange's place and warning everyone, that new Hulkbuster is slick, the Outriders are looking really cool especially going against the army of Wakanda and friends! Can't wait to see Capt err Nomad using a Wakandian shield which may be apart of the gauntlets he's wearing at the end of the trailer they look similar to the ones Black Panther wears but bulkier.

This is awesome!!!

The only one missing is Superman!

But honestly this trailer gives me goosebumps. I don't get it why some fans don't like the look of Thanos. He looks spectacular! And speaking of spectacular. That's Spider-man! Somebody give me a time machine so i can watch the film directly. An Avengers film is an event. Even for a DC fan like me.

Astonishing Member

I think it looks epic, and they smartly focused on Wakanda and Black Panther here I thought. It is next up prior to Infinity War and this is good additional hype showing you he will be important you need to see Black Panther in a couple months.

Obviously they can focus on more Guardians and Cosmic part of the story line in the next trailer.

I am very satisfied with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soubhagya View Post
    This is awesome!!!

The only one missing is Superman!

But honestly this trailer gives me goosebumps. I don't get it why some fans don't like the look of Thanos. He looks spectacular! And speaking of spectacular. That's Spider-man! Somebody give me a time machine so i can watch the film directly. An Avengers film is an event. Even for a DC fan like me.
    Agreed. I'm so glad he isn't wearing any sort of armour. Guy doesn't need it, and it makes him seem even more ridiculously powerful.

The read over at the beginning with each of them having a line from a set script is cheesy.

And wtf is up with the most technologically sophisticated nation in the world -- Wakanda -- engaging an alien invasion in a fisticuffs in a field? Really? The fate of the world turns on a brawl in field? This is Secret Invasion throw-down-in-Central-Park levels ridiculous.