Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Can not with until May!!! My Geeky friends and I take a look at the trailer that dropped for Avengers Infinity War!

My debut novel Awakening - Book One of The Children of the Solstice Series: http://amzn.to/2xAbyid

"If you like sci-fi and the "everyday" superhero, this book is for you."

The second book Collision is out now: https://amzn.to/2FzkH1W

"The Children of the Solstice are Back!"

Total Geek Live is group effort by 4 Geeks giving you all the latest in geek news: https://bit.ly/2YoYrir

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Would you guys like for Loki to turn out to be the true master mind having been planning things out from the start playing T and the others and end up with the stones at the end turning out to be the true big bad villain for the next movie?
    And just when Loki thinks is he "king", Thanos rips his head off.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Would you guys like for Loki to turn out to be the true master mind having been planning things out from the start playing T and the others and end up with the stones at the end turning out to be the true big bad villain for the next movie?
    I can see Loki TRYING to do that. But I don't see him succeeding at it... not against Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I can see Loki TRYING to do that. But I don't see him succeeding at it... not against Thanos.
    And if he did suceed it would upset me beyond belief.

I think Loki is definetly gonna die and he will do so as a hero while thor watches helpless. He may look like hes helping Thanos to survive but i think he will try to double cross him.and while he will fail it will help the heroes in some way. Escape or give them an opening

Pepper spotted in mocap suit like tony on set. Looks like rescue is in avengers 4.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    And if he did suceed it would upset me beyond belief.

I think Loki is definetly gonna die and he will do so as a hero while thor watches helpless. He may look like hes helping Thanos to survive but i think he will try to double cross him.and while he will fail it will help the heroes in some way. Escape or give them an opening
    Loki's definitely dying, will it be heroically? We'll have to wait and see but I think it's also like possible.

Count me in on the Loki thing. I think he will die an honorable death trying to do good versus Thanos' plans. Maybe even at the hands of Corvus Glaive or someone else from the Black Order.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

do new set photos imply time travel?

Last edited by abulafia; 01-11-2018 at 08:26 AM.
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post

Whoa i have no idea what they are doing in this movie. Wh is that ih Sheild Jumpsuit? Cant tell if its Tony and Dr Starnge rock the Goatee

Nvm its tony. I googled more pics

I would say flashback to the first Avengers movie but iono what those things on the hands are. If they time travel i think its into theyre younger bodys because Cap wouldnt be wearing that suit or be clean shaven.
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 01-11-2018 at 10:32 AM.

Time Stone shenanigans maybe?

I wonder if they go back in time because of how badly Thanos defeats the heroes in the first movie, necessitating them to go back in time in order to stop him and prevent him from getting the Stones again?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Time Stone shenanigans maybe?

I wonder if they go back in time because of how badly Thanos defeats the heroes in the first movie, necessitating them to go back in time in order to stop him and prevent him from getting the Stones again?
    What do you think the things on theyre hands are for if the time stonw just took them back in time? I honestly have no guesses. But the fact Chris Evans shaved for this scene makes me think he aint gonna make it out the next movie or they had already filmed all his scenes in the present. I guess maybe he just shaved in the present too but iono im jacked for both these movies

BANNED

I feel like I'm losing nerd cred here, but what exactly is the conventional wisdom on what those things are supposed to be, and why?

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    What do you think the things on theyre hands are for if the time stonw just took them back in time? I honestly have no guesses. But the fact Chris Evans shaved for this scene makes me think he aint gonna make it out the next movie or they had already filmed all his scenes in the present. I guess maybe he just shaved in the present too but iono im jacked for both these movies
    I wouldn't be surprised if they kill off quite a few Avengers in Infnity War and then the time-travelling here is used as a means of bringing them back in some form.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they kill off quite a few Avengers in Infnity War and then the time-travelling here is used as a means of bringing them back in some form.
    That sounds like an awesome way for the movie to fail. Not saying it won't happen, just that it's likely to depress sales.

Spectacular Member

More likely mo-cap markers.