Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Hes been searching for 10years about and no one put it together till Thor had a magic vision. Hes been taking his time, sent Loki to tets eaths defenses. I have a feeling hell be as smart in this as he is in the comics.
    I would like to see him not be quite as self-defeating, though.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    I would like to see him not be quite as self-defeating, though.
    I kinda hope that he is so powerful that he cant be beaten and either he beats hinself or they come up with something clever. Like how Dr Stranges method for beating Dormammu came out of left feild. He had no chance to beat Dormmamu so he he found a loop hole he could exploit

BANNED

I kinda hope that he is so powerful that he cant be beaten and either he beats hinself or they come up with something clever. Like how Dr Stranges method for beating Dormammu came out of left feild. He had no chance to beat Dormmamu so he he found a loop hole he could exploit
    Thanos always beats himself. That's his thing. That's what I hope the movie avoids. It eliminates any possibility from the heroes being heroes.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

Thanos always beats himself. That's his thing. That's what I hope the movie avoids. It eliminates any possibility from the heroes being heroes.
    Unless Jim Starlin is writing the script, I’m confident that the heroes will be responsible for his downfall.

I am a little sad that we will most likely not see the scene in the movie where Surfer is racing against the punch to see if he can snag the gauntlet.
    Find me on Instagram and Twitter - @arfguy
    https://whoaskd.com/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Arfguy View Post
    I am a little sad that we will most likely not see the scene in the movie where Surfer is racing against the punch to see if he can snag the gauntlet.
    I'm hoping to see something like the end of Marvel Two-In-One, but I suspect that will be a little too "out of the blue" for a movie audience.

So....I guess Rhodes can walk again?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    There's an interview where he says he's like the 12 million dollar Bionic Man.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaShogun View Post
    Maybe or he doesnt really need to be able to walk to walk in the armor. Or he learned to walk well enough with that devixe he was wearing at the end of Civil War... Or its a trick and Hawkeye is in the armor lol. Serioisly though i hope the rumors of him sporting the ronin costume is true

Edit: just saw AJs post, so ok tony fixed him up then.

Maybe or he doesnt really need to be able to walk to walk in the armor.
    Pretty much. That actually happened to Stark once in the comics: he was shot and lost the use of his legs, but in the armor he could still walk of course.
    HEY KIDS, (BUY MY) COMICS!! https://www.mythworldemedia.com/store

Quote Originally Posted by G. Boney View Post
    Pretty much. That actually happened to Stark once in the comics: he was shot and lost the use of his legs, but in the armor he could still walk of course.
    Well if they actualy had to walk in those suits it would tire them out in minutes. I assume the first desgins require some kinda force but post IM3 i assume they can react to thought to some degree. Rhodes trys to movie his leg the suits picks up on the brain signals and moves the legs etcc.... But from AJ said sounds like Stark puts some tech inside Rhodey

Hopefully Rhodey gets some nice moments in action this time. I think it's time we really got to see War Machine cut loose .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully Rhodey gets some nice moments in action this time. I think it's time we really got to see War Machine cut loose .
    They actually let him do some stuff in Ironman 2.. To badd the bad guy was some weird AF Dynamo/Whiplash fusion who wouldnt shut up about a bird

My favorite part of the trailer...

LOL. After I posted this, I had a crazy idea...
    I would love to see a music video with the entire MCU cast square-dancing and changing partners to the techno "Cotton-Eye Joe" song at the end of the movie.
    Last edited by Lee Stone; 12-02-2017 at 06:53 PM.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

They actually let him do some stuff in Ironman 2.. To badd the bad guy was some weird AF Dynamo/Whiplash fusion who wouldnt shut up about a bird
    Honestly, I'm tempted to think War Machine peaked to a degree in Iron Man 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    My favorite part of the trailer...

LOL. After I posted this, I had a crazy idea...
    I would love to see a music video with the entire MCU cast square-dancing and changing partners to the techno "Cotton-Eye Joe" song at the end of the movie.
    I really wonder what Mantis is going to contribute at this point (unless she learned her comic martial arts skills off-screen).