Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post
    An empathic connection to Thanos would be enormously helpful.

I suspect, however, that GoG will be limited to one or two scenes
    I agree the GOTG will have limited roles in Infinity War but I want to see if there is going to be any reaction from both Gamora and Nebula at seeing the other Children of Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    I agree the GOTG will have limited roles in Infinity War but I want to see if there is going to be any reaction from both Gamora and Nebula at seeing the other Children of Thanos.
    Yea iono in the ComicCon footage Star lord seemed to be apart of Stark strike force with Dr Strange and Spiderman. We know they find thor and must take him where ever he goes. They also go back to Nowhere and run into Thanos torturing the collector. I think the Guardians are gonna be busy. With Star Lord probaly being in the movie alot. But i could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea iono in the ComicCon footage Star lord seemed to be apart of Stark strike force with Dr Strange and Spiderman. We know they find thor and must take him where ever he goes. They also go back to Nowhere and run into Thanos torturing the collector. I think the Guardians are gonna be busy. With Star Lord probaly being in the movie alot. But i could be wrong
    I also think Feige or someone said that Groot finds some kind of "surprise mentor" in an Avenger and there's some friction/bonding between the Guardians and Avengers once the teams come together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I also think Feige or someone said that Groot finds some kind of "surprise mentor" in an Avenger and there's some friction/bonding between the Guardians and Avengers once the teams come together.
    Hmm...who's the most parental figure on the Avengers for Groot?

Captain America is the obvious choice, but contracts and salaries (not to mention comedic potential) indicate Tony Stark. Don't see Thor filling that role, but on the other hand I never saw Thor pleading with tears in his eyes not to have his hair cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

Captain America is the obvious choice, but contracts and salaries (not to mention comedic potential) indicate Tony Stark. Don't see Thor filling that role, but on the other hand I never saw Thor pleading with tears in his eyes not to have his hair cut.
    Teenage Groot ... meet Ant-Man or Spider-Man. It's gotta be a smartass.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Hawkeye does have kids. Antman has a daughter.. Thats it i think right?

If groot was bigger id say Hulk for sure but teenage Groot probaly spidey
    Last edited by Midvillian1322; 12-03-2017 at 10:01 PM.

Would you guys like for Loki to turn out to be the true master mind having been planning things out from the start playing T and the others and end up with the stones at the end turning out to be the true big bad villain for the next movie?
    Last edited by choptop; 12-05-2017 at 10:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Would you guys like for Loki to turn out to be the true master mind having been planning things out from the start playing T for he's own gainens end up with the stones at the end being the true villain of the next movie
    Loki pulling a Doom?

Eh ... I'd rather it be Doom himself but maybe ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Loki pulling a Doom?

Eh ... I'd rather it be Doom himself but maybe ...
    I like the idea except its Thanos. If it was anyone else id say cool. But Thanos is Loki better in every way. Plus i like Loki heroic turn and think hes gonna die a hero or saving Thor atleast iono if he cares about other ppl. But yea making him evil again shits on his arc in Ragnarok comedy or not. He obviously cares about Thor but i think he cares about his ppl aswell. But thats as far as his heroics go. I dont think hed risk his life for any of the Avnegers. But despite the **** he does Loki loves/Loved Frigga/Odin/Thor

Amazing Member

Nice gesture by Chris Evans to invite a teen that's been bullied to the Infinity War premiere

https://screenrant.com/chris-evans-i...-war-premiere/

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea shes a Valkyrie but not Brunhilde
    Speaking of which, it would be interesting if they bring in Brunhilde that they played on how she came to be in the comics where where it was a magical being merging with a mortal female human. Most of Valkiries travels between the living and the dead and say that is is her that saved the half-black one in the movie and got impaled and "fell", since they cannot really die, to make her "whole" she could use a female human, communicate with her via dreams to break her to life and then you would see Brunhilde come to be on Earth. Someone like Charlize Theron would be fantastic in the role. And it would give Marvel their own imposing warrior woman to match DC's Wonder Woman, giving her her own movie.

Thanos always beats himself. That's his thing. That's what I hope the movie avoids. It eliminates any possibility from the heroes being heroes.
    Another element I'm not a fan of about comics Thanos is this whole "love with Death" and wanting to kill half the population of the Universe "just because". It's too abstract.

He should just be the ultimate bully that wants more and more, taking planets after planets.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Da Boat View Post
    Another element I'm not a fan of about comics Thanos is this whole "love with Death" and wanting to kill half the population of the Universe "just because". It's too abstract.

He should just be the ultimate bully that wants more and more, taking planets after planets.
    I think that element could work well in the movie if Hela is the de-facto Mistress Death...and if Hela has a decent role in the show. I don't want Thanos getting the powers of God only to destroy the universe for no reason. Nor do I want him to desire to rule the universe just because he's the ultimate bully. There needs to be a motive behind his madness.

I think that element could work well in the movie if Hela is the de-facto Mistress Death...and if Hela has a decent role in the show. I don't want Thanos getting the powers of God only to destroy the universe for no reason. Nor do I want him to desire to rule the universe just because he's the ultimate bully. There needs to be a motive behind his madness.
    Hela could definitely work.

Marvel tends to make their villains too simplistic. Even Hela had the potential to be great, especially when she said that Odin used to be different, he was a conqueror and she helped him. And now that he had the treasures, he didn't want to do it anymore. They could have gone deeper into what brought these changes into Odin. And make her more shades of grey.

About Thanos, they could say he is this bully that wants the whole freakin pie but yea he should have an additional motivation given that he is also very intelligent. Maybe he wants Godhood? Maybe he was rejected by "The Presence" and wants to take vengeance on all his creation. Or maybe it's something political that he and Hela could tap into.

They should play up his tortured up brining and how hes a freak within his own people. Simply wanting to be powerful enough to never be a victim again could make for a little sympathy. I dont think thats where they are going he seems calm and completely sane. I think his reason are gonna be logical. Population control/ or much like Apocalypse in the comics hes want to weed out the weak untill only the strong are left. I recently watched the trailer again and his CGI when he steps thrpugh the portal is amazing. I love his eyes and the details in the face. Almost looks like a person in make up. Hope the CGI is consistent throughout. I remeber some sketchy scenes in AoU. Especialy the cap vs Ultron on top the truck scene