Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they kill off quite a few Avengers in Infnity War and then the time-travelling here is used as a means of bringing them back in some form.
    Maybe but someones gonna bite it. And given his character im guessint Cap. Theres no happily ever after for him. Just the next mission. Tony can become a mentor and marry pepper. Thor has an enitre ppl to rule and protect. Hulk i just dont like the idea of it being possible to even Kill him for good. Like Maestro said the Hulk DNA always finds a way. But hes possible aswell. But cap is of the main heroes is the one who makes the most sense and would hit the hardest. Hawkeye has a family so his death could hit hard aswell but they havent done much with him outside that farm scene

Quote Originally Posted by McMax View Post
    More likely mo-cap markers.
    What are they tracking you think? Im picturing the devices that made the illuminatis hands glow when a incursion was coming in Secret wars. But that doesnt make no sense here. Maybe they all have a stone attached to them for some dumb game of Keep away through time from Thanos

these are no mo-cap gizmos. they are clearly designed to be plot relevent. symbol doesnŽt trigger anything from the 5 trillion marvel books i read. notable is that doc strange is also in that scenne. so time might be essential
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Feels weird that they have already wrapped regular production of Avengers 4 up.

This trailer was shown before The Last Jedi, and it was a better movie.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

So the superbowl spot. Caps new sheilds isnt custom at all it looks like it goes with Black Panthers gear and Tony lost a hand?
    https://youtu.be/pVxOVlm_lE8

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    So the superbowl spot. Caps new sheilds isnt custom at all it looks like it goes with Black Panthers gear and Tony lost a hand?
    https://youtu.be/pVxOVlm_lE8
    Why is Peter taking off his mask as he's entering the stratosphere ?

I'm guessing from that limping Vision with Steve and Natasha that they save Viz and Wanda from the Black Order and then reconvene at Avengers Compound.

Steve's new shield looks like a bit of a downgrade unless there's some Wakandan tech that makes it more impressive then it looks. From the toy it looks like it works like HydraCap's shield. Of course it's probably just a placeholder until he gets his real shield back.

The Avenger fan in me is so pumped to see Cap and Black Panther properly teaming-up .

I probably looked a little too much into Natasha turning her head and then Bucky pops up...

Iron Man looks like he's interrupting Strange's spellcasting.

Weird that we still don't see either Hawkeye or Ant-Man.

Because Spider-Man taking his mask off in movies is a cliche now. Even MCU couldn't get past that.

I'm guessing from that limping Vision with Steve and Natasha that they save Viz and Wanda from the Black Order and then reconvene at Avengers Compound.

Steve's new shield looks like a bit of a downgrade unless there's some Wakandan tech that makes it more impressive then it looks. From the toy it looks like it works like HydraCap's shield. Of course it's probably just a placeholder until he gets his real shield back.

The Avenger fan in me is so pumped to see Cap and Black Panther properly teaming-up .

I probably looked a little too much into Natasha turning her head and then Bucky pops up...

Iron Man looks like he's interrupting Strange's spellcasting.

Weird that we still don't see either Hawkeye or Ant-Man.
    Antman i have no clue but i assume they dont wanna gice away the Ronnin costume for Hawkeye just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Because Spider-Man taking his mask off in movies is a cliche now. Even MCU couldn't get past that.
    We still need a couple Avengers to get some undercover intel on Thanos:

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    My assumption was that the air is getting thinner and taking the mask off will help with breathing as he doesn't have to breath through some mesh. It seems like the gasping breaths gave that away. It makes sense as an excuse to show his face.

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    My assumption was that the air is getting thinner and taking the mask off will help with breathing as he doesn't have to breath through some mesh. It seems like the gasping breaths gave that away. It makes sense as an excuse to show his face.
    science!
    (iŽd take my agent negotiated face time, but that is just me)
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    We still need a couple Avengers to get some undercover intel on Thanos:

lol, stolen from the lucas arts book of disguises

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    Very likely.