Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Covers: Jean Grey #10
    Notably no Emma or ghost Jean

And Jean Grey #11
    Literally EVERYONE but ghost Jean. Hmmm...

Really good issue.

I liked that old Jean pretty much opened to Emma about everything she was planning and at the end of the day she was simply concerned about Jeen and trying to prepare her. I also liked the interchanges between the two of them, and when it came to Emma's memory of Scott it got a little sad, because well... Scott's dead, Jean knew Emma truly loved him and I'm pretty sure she knows he's dead so that "Right..." from her at the end, in addition to her sad expression... I don't know, it was a cute bittersweet moment I guess.

I miss cuckoos and cyke
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I think they are going to separate the force from everyone and make it just a force again. No one can understand or control it, off to space it goes.

Or become its own person ala ten thousand B.C. and be a couple with Thor.
    There's literally no proof of that. The preview issue of X-Men: Red does show Jean with cosmic energy around her, so it still seems she's using Phoenix powers. Plus Phoenix: Resurrection is clearly referring to Jean's resurrection.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    There's literally no proof of that. The preview issue of X-Men: Red does show Jean with cosmic energy around her, so it still seems she's using Phoenix powers. Plus Phoenix: Resurrection is clearly referring to Jean's resurrection.
    Dude, somebody already told you that was a cover not interior art lol.

But I do hope Jean gets to keep the Phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post

But I do hope Jean gets to keep the Phoenix.
    If you were truly a Jean fan you wouldn't wish that on her

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    It's only bad when they have it do random nonsense unrelated to Jean or take it from her to prop up other corny characters that have nothing to do with it.

BANNED

It's only bad when they have it do random nonsense unrelated to Jean or take it from her to prop up other corny characters that have nothing to do with it.
    which quite honestly is the ONLY thing they ever do with it...Jean is perfectly fine and fully capable without the stupid cosmic chicken.

Anyone else find it odd that Hopeless had a spot on perfect Emma voice, but the Teen Jean has been off the entire series?

Most of Jean's fans here actually want her as Phoenix.

Exactly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    Most of Jean's fans here actually want her as Phoenix.
    Then that makes you Phoenix fans NOT Jean fans

BANNED

Jean is stuck with an albatross or two that they won't let her get away from, but the Phoenix isn't one of them.

Yes, Jean is still great without it, but the Phoenix is the character's responsibility, her cross to bear. Removing that so that they can give it to Cyclops or whoever Cyclops' next girlfriend is or Thanos or Jason Aaron's latest OC or whatever other garbage is a mistake narratively and in terms of the mythos. It's the same unskilled dilution that has resulted in 42 Spideys, 82 Wolverines, the 20 Hulks, etc. All of which adds nothing (other than X-23) that anyone cares about on a longterm basis.

The Phoenix should be re-tied to Jean and left alone, speaking as a real Jean fan and a real X-Men fan. The Phoenix shouldn't even exist separately.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

"Yor nightmare...was my love story" love that line. A simple summary of Jean and Emma.
    Last edited by HandofPrometheus; 11-29-2017 at 02:16 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    "Yor nightmare...was my life story" love that line. A simple summary of Jean and Emma.
    LOVE story

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

LOVE story
    Whoops thanks.

Anyone else find it odd that Hopeless had a spot on perfect Emma voice, but the Teen Jean has been off the entire series?
    Imho, Hopeless got Ghost Jean's voice right too. And his Season One Jean was allright too. He said that it's on purpose that she doesn't sound like adult Jean because she isn't that person yet. The problem is that he over did it, especialy compared to Bendis, Lemire and Bunn.