Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Yeah, Zatanna and Fate are powerful... for mortals. Circe's not a mortal.Interestingly, The old Superfriends cartoon showed that the Amazons had beam weapons. They used them rarely but they had them. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuJhX-blW1s Also notable for being the only ep where you see Cheetah out of costume.
    I have to agree they should use it rarely. Only if the situation calls for it. Overall the guns they do generally use should be for sport.

Extraordinary Member

I feel the best way to contrast Circe with Diana is to play up the sociopathic angle. Make Circe an utterly self-centered hedonist, who tries to stop Wonder Woman because her efforts in making the world a better place inconvenience her

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I feel the best way to contrast Circe with Diana is to play up the sociopathic angle. Make Circe an utterly self-centered hedonist, who tries to stop Wonder Woman because her efforts in making the world a better place inconvenience her
    Agreed. This would also extend to the JL. How should Circe be able to stand with the JL? I mean should she be able to stand them?

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Agreed. This would also extend to the JL. How should Circe be able to stand with the JL? I mean should she be able to stand them?
    Instead of Queen of Fables and Morgan Le Fey, I wish they'd use Circe.

Circe rolls into town, turns the men to pigs and the women to sheep, and begins transforming the city into the worst ancient Greek nightmare world. All the while, Circe is in some tower cackling away, enjoying herself thoroughly despite being beaten every time.

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    Instead of Queen of Fables and Morgan Le Fey, I wish they'd use Circe.

Circe rolls into town, turns the men to pigs and the women to sheep, and begins transforming the city into the worst ancient Greek nightmare world. All the while, Circe is in some tower cackling away, enjoying herself thoroughly despite being beaten every time.
    What if when she turns Gateway into a nightmare city it actually affects all places where Gateway links to. I do think Circe should feed off that fear. She does this to turn Zeus into one of her pets. That this is why she sometimes allows herself to be beaten. To being Olypumus knees.

Out of all the artist, what is everyone's favorite design for Circe?
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-30-2017 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Out of all the artist, what is everyone's favorite design for Circe?
    The Perez version is my default, but I quite like the character design for Circe in Justice League Unlimited.

She should have several looks, but heavily focused on deep purple and magenta, deep green, gold, and black color schemes.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    The Perez version is my default, but I quite like the character design for Circe in Justice League Unlimited.

She should have several looks but heavily focused on deep purple and magenta, deep green, gold, and black color schemes.
    She could easily change her looks but should have a main look. I wonder she shouldn't work but what should she do for fun? I mean I don't think she should work but if she did have a cult it should be something interesting to see.

I've seen a lot of looks for her that I had some reason to like, though the reasons often differ. As for art style i liked most? Terry Dodson!

So much awesome.

Obviously, that's not my favorite Circe costume. That's from when Circe decided to become Wonder Woman. There's this one that I thought was great:

But it's Circe intentionally making a variant of WW's costume to make fun of her.

This is Circe from before she started imitating WW:

In terms of fighting skills, where should Circe be?

Better than most. Only the most skilled tacticians should be able to out-think her. Physically, while she doesn't always have super-strength, she has in the past demonstrated that she can make herself as strong as Wonder Woman. And that's without stealing WW's powers. As for magic? one of the best. Though she's not the sort who studies spell books endlessly. She's a goddess, she doesn't NEED spells. She can simply exert her will.

The idea of having acolytes who borrow her power act as her minions amuses me. They kinda toyed with that when she enhanced the powers of Cheetah and Giganta. It'd be even more funny if Circe picked people that Diana had reason to NOT fight, such as teenagers who want to be super.

I disliked the fact Dc had Batman defeat her with one magically word. Batman shouldn't defeat the goddess of magic easily, in fact, he should lose to her. I would like to see her fight a bit more if she has too. However, I imagine her being more hidden in shadows if she needs too.

Yea that would be cool. She can have them do anything to distracted Diana or do terrible crimes in the name of Circe

Yeah Batman vs Circe... seriously... that was one of the most egregious examples of the Batgod ever seen. I could see him using a few tricks to distract her or stall her temporarily, but not win.

It'd be even funnier if Circe just gave some kids who were actually not evil powers just to be a pain in the neck. I just had this image pop into my head of Diana beating them then taking them to Zatanna and Doctor Fate.... then Zatanna and Doctor Fate trying to remove their powers. the kids don't want to be powerless and Circe whispers into their ears that their powers can't be taken away from them unless they allow it.... and fight!

My take is Circe is a hedonist but also is angry that she was locked up. However, I would love her just to cause trouble just because she can. How should she mess with heroes like Superman or Flash?

I’m curious how high of immunity should Diana have to magic? I think it should be pretty high in the sense it should take a long than one shot to hurt her

Hmm.. depending on which is the current WW origin... wait no, both origins have reasons for being resistant to magic. WW is at least partially divine in both versions.