Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    I suspect Vargas needs to learn to be even more peak before he can tangle with Magnus.
    Impossible.

Vargas is the peak of the peak of peak humans.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Magnus loses to the undefeatable champion. Butterball. Naked (to ensure there is no metal there).
    Your choice of circumstances has doomed Butterball. He will be unable to avoid a direct comparison of himself to what Magnus is packing under that miniskirt, and die of shame, despair and awe.

It is too late to say "I mean non metal clothes then!". The death had such an impact that he will always remember it, across any revision.

Quote Originally Posted by Beadle View Post
    Would Odin’s amnesia dust cause Magnus to forget how to karate chop robots (and Skyfathers)?
    Magnus would just karate chop the amnesia dust back onto Odin, pfeh.

Magnus then grudgingly apologizes for the current terrible Odin, as forgetting basically everything about himself because his own amnesia dust was karate chopped back onto him by Magnus Robot Fighter is the only possible and logical explanation for current comics Odin.

Though Magnus is only apologizing because he's such a nice guy. It's not his fault you people put Odin up to fighting him and he had to defend himself.

In fact, current terrible Thor comics are now specifically your fault for doing that.

Shame on you Beadle, shame on you. Magnus may want to spare your feelings, but I'm nowhere so nice.

Storm could take him.

She's strong enough to create a nuclear explosion in space by manipulating the air molecules ... or something !
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    How would Magnus fair against the League of Typos? The Sliver Surfer, Rouge and Magento are tough, man, and not at all robots.
    All those people exist as the result of machine spelling glitches at minimum, making them agents of robots at best.

That's that.

Or the Mandrain, since Magnus is most likely a man.
    Also that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    So all robots fall to this man.

Then what about Vargas, who is explicitly just a human?
    Late era Claremont's terrible writing decay can only be explained by that his brain was replaced with some sort of faulty machine copy of it. Vargas is nothing more than the pitiable workings of a machine.

Why do you think he goes on and on about how pure peak perfect human he is and tries to kill everything nonhuman? He's overcompensating for the secret shame of his origins that he knows to be true. He is waiting for that karate chop to the neck with anticipatory relief to bring an end to his tortured, miserable existence that he lacks the will to end himself. He's going to die thanking Magnus.

(Okay, that one got dark. Damn man. And yet this thread keeps going!)

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Storm could take him.

She's strong enough to create a nuclear explosion in space by manipulating the air molecules ... or something !
    Storm has become a jangly artificial conglomeration of fanwankery at this point.

Do you know what else are artificial conglomerations?

Robots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Storm has become a jangly artificial conglomeration of fanwankery at this point.

Do you know what else are artificial conglomerations?

Robots.
    Think I found a new quote.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

It is definitely important to warn people about the insidious influence of such things.

Unicron. God of Robots
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

It is definitely important to warn people about the insidious influence of such things.
    True.

I will say though... It's somewhat suspicious, the speed and accuracy at which you're able to defend Magnus Robot Fighter. I mean, only a robot would be able to do it so well.

... I'm on to you.

Arx Inosaan

Quote Originally Posted by The Arbiter View Post
    Unicron. God of Robots
    Unicron transforms into a giant humanoid robot that has a neck. That means even as a sphere, the neck part is still in there somewhere to be karate chopped.

More importantly, Magnus is the God Unicron prays to. To not be karate chopped to death for being a robot.

His prayers are in vain.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    True.

I will say though... It's somewhat suspicious, the speed and accuracy at which you're able to defend Magnus Robot Fighter. I mean, only a robot would be able to do it so well.

... I'm on to you.
    Dude, am I a robot or a witch? Make up your mind already.

If you want to be lazy and say "I meant robot witch this whole time!" I will point out that only a robot witch would be that lazy. Are you a robot witch?

Extraordinary Member

If you want to be lazy and say "I meant robot witch this whole time!" I will point out that only a robot witch would be that lazy. Are you a robot witch?
    That sounds like something a robot witch would say.

A robot masquerading as a witch to throw us off the scent and put us on a ... heh ... Witch Hunt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That sounds like something a robot witch would say.
    I didn't even have to say it.

Arx Inosaan