Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

That's some A+ robot misdirection conspiracy effort there. Sadly Magnus saw through that crap and karate chopped both your heads off. Any future posts from either of you are from your robot ghosts, like that Futurama episode.

Magnus fights robots AND witches.

Karate chopping off-switches and karate chopping offs witches.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    That's some A+ robot misdirection conspiracy effort there. Sadly Magnus saw through that crap and karate chopped both your heads off. Any future posts from either of you are from your robot ghosts, like that Futurama episode.
    Killing your accusers by proxy is a smart, logical, thing to do. Exactly like a robot.

You can't fool me.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Pre-Crisis Kent Nelson is a witch, and just as expressionless as a robot, even while he’s throwing some Annoying Alien Planet into the sun.

...And goes off on people just for pushing buttons. As soon as Magnus tries to ride the elevator or get a snack out of a vending machine, hello Multi-Dimensional Shockwaves from the Wellsprings of Creation! Karate chop your way out of that, MRF.

Even if you survive, you’ll still have more sense of proportion.
    "What I sought, I could not obtain."

"This is a meaningless battle. We are two madmen engaging in senseless folley."

"I will kill, I will let live..."

--Genuine Fake Priest Kotomine Kirei

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Killing your accusers by proxy is a smart, logical, thing to do. Exactly like a robot.

You can't fool me.
    Whatever you say, robot ghost.

Extraordinary Member

I know what can beat this person that shares my name.

He can't survive the heat death of the universe!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I know what can beat this person that shares my name.

He can't survive the heat death of the universe!!!
    Magnus can't be killed by the heat death of the universe, he is the heat death of the universe.

I mean, who do you think is going to make that happen? "Heat death of the universe" is just stupid fancy physics talk to attempt to comprehend how one day, Magnus will tire of the universe's foolishness and karate chop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger19 View Post
    Pre-Crisis Kent Nelson is a witch, and just as expressionless as a robot, even while he’s throwing some Annoying Alien Planet into the sun.

...And goes off on people just for pushing buttons. As soon as Magnus tries to ride the elevator or get a snack out of a vending machine, hello Multi-Dimensional Shockwaves from the Wellsprings of Creation! Karate chop your way out of that, MRF.

Even if you survive, you’ll still have more sense of proportion.
    As we all know from the purpose of the ushabti, literal ghost robots*, the Egytpians were themselves a race of robot ghosts**, making the Helmet of Fate nothing more than the tools used by robots. By powering himself up with robot tools, Kent Nelson is nothing more than a glorified Mekman, destined for the same karate chop fate.

(*this is real. I am not kidding. History is fun!)

(**this is totally as real as the other thing and anyone who says otherwise is a liar. The only way ancient Egypt can be explained is if it was the work of robot ghosts. How else do you think the pyramids were built eh? Eh? Don't be a fool!)

I'd argue that the pyramids were built from the bottom up.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

By robot ghosts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Whatever you say, robot ghost.
    Alright there's an easy way to sort this out.

What do you guys see here?

Sly Marbo

and throw in the whole Pantheon that we on CBR hold dear if he can't do it alone!

Dude, an animated metal/plastic figurine is basically a robot. That's just a doomed effort.

and throw in the whole Pantheon that we on CBR hold dear if he can't do it alone!
    Given how many of you are being revealed as robots or robot ghosts at this point in the thread, those are clearly all just robot gods. Thus doomed.

..... wait, that explains why this thread keeps going without seeming end in sight! You're all looking for some kind of way to beat Magnus Robot Fighter to report back on to your desperate, fearful robot masters! I knew it!

Nice try, robots and or ghost robots and or robot ghosts!

Fortunately, like I already said, Magnus Robot Fighter always wins.

How about Mike Haggar, the Mayor of Asskickingville.

Mighty Member

Cable. Now I know. He has robotic parts, but hear me out. He and Magnus would team up to fight some robotic threat cooked up by Apocalypse and at the end Cable would sacrifice his life.......but Magnus being the fella he is, does it first. So Cable wins by default.