Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    BANNED

Eh, Conquest unfortunately hasn't made itself important enough to accomplish that imo. Unless Tom King picks up that thread I dont see anyone but die hard fans caring.

This is one of my favorites fanmade Bane’s pic

6C471219-0B4C-4D1A-A0E9-8A3A55BD51AE.jpg
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Bane by OTA

My favorite ANIMATED Bane was this version.... More scary than in his first appearance..

batman animates serie Bane.jpg

DC Launches New Series SUICIDE SQUAD: HELL TO PAY, Sequel to Upcoming Animated Movie:

https://www.newsarama.com/39152-dc-l...ted-movie.html

Screen Shot 155.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    My favorite ANIMATED Bane was this version.... More scary than in his first appearance..

batman animates serie Bane.jpg
    That also my favorite animated version! In Young Justice he was cool too, so I would like to see him again in the show

DC Launches New Series SUICIDE SQUAD: HELL TO PAY, Sequel to Upcoming Animated Movie:

Screen Shot 155.jpg
    I’m not excited at all for the movie, so I don’t think I will check out the comic. I would like to see Bane in a new DC animated movie, but it isn’t something I especially look forward to, since I don’t find DC current animated movies to be compelling, at best good
    "The Batman is Gotham City. I will watch him. Study him. And when I know him and why he does not kill, I will know this city. And then Gotham will be MINE!"-BANE

"We're monsters, buddy. Plain and simple. I don't dress it up with fancy names like mutant or post-human; men were born crueler than Apes and we were born crueler than men. It's just the natural order of things"-ULTIMATE SABRETOOTH

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Screen Shot 155.jpg
    I saw that. Checked out the first issue. Intersting, but no Bane yet. That cover is pretty awesome!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I saw that. Checked out the first issue. Intersting, but no Bane yet. That cover is pretty awesome!
    I read the Bane bit, basically Bane accepts to be in Waller’s team just to kill people. Also, is mentioned that maybe Bane’s blood is now constantly full of venom thanks to his constant use of it. By the time being, it doesn’t look as a very promising version of the character. If he ends up appearing in a DCAU movie, I hope they flesh him out a lot

I haven't read many Bane stories outside of Knightfall and a few others but will some of you experts help me out on this?

I've always liked him as a recovering addict type of character that's going for a redemption type of thing? Once again could be wrong. Like without the venom he's by no means a good guy but there was always that sense of honor in him that made me feel like there is a hero in there somewhere. Like the way he was treated in Vengeance of Bane in the prison, he took all of that and bettered himself. Isn't that more a hero type of thing to do and something to look up to? When they hooked him on the drug it ruined him but doesn't anyone think he's more of a sympathetic character than a big muscled up boob? Does any of this make sense? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    He appeared in the 2nd issue.

BANNED

Who do you think will win in a battle of Bane and Juggernaut.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid Is View Post
    I haven't read many Bane stories outside of Knightfall and a few others but will some of you experts help me out on this?

I've always liked him as a recovering addict type of character that's going for a redemption type of thing? Once again could be wrong. Like without the venom he's by no means a good guy but there was always that sense of honor in him that made me feel like there is a hero in there somewhere. Like the way he was treated in Vengeance of Bane in the prison, he took all of that and bettered himself. Isn't that more a hero type of thing to do and something to look up to? When they hooked him on the drug it ruined him but doesn't anyone think he's more of a sympathetic character than a big muscled up boob? Does any of this make sense? hahaha
    You should check out Gail Simone’s Secret Six, it’s 36 issues that are collected in 6 paperbacks (previous to her run she did two limited six issue series with the team, but Bane wasn’t in it yet). There, she played with Bane’s addiction, his respect towards Batman, made him create a paternal link with Scandal Savage, biological daughter of Vandal Savage, among other things. His addition to Venom was also an important part of Vengeance of Bane II and I Am Suicide & I Am Bane, though he’s despicted as an anti hero in neither of the I Am saga

BANNED

Hello there, Bane is amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Eh, Conquest unfortunately hasn't made itself important enough to accomplish that imo. Unless Tom King picks up that thread I dont see anyone but die hard fans caring.
    I think that would be mission impossible. No way a Chuck Dixon book is relevant in 2017, the guy doesnt write megahits. He writes very good stories, but nothing super deep or groundbreaking and thats fine, thats how i like my comic books, knowing every month that im in for something good, not finding myself hating an arc to love the next to despise the next to be lukewarm about the one that follows. Rather enjoy all of it even if it doesnt leave me thinking about it for days.
    From what ive read of conquest it has been really enjoyable, and its a very smart, calculating and frightening Bane there, which is how i enjoy the character the most. I like that the thing is fairly grounded, and the use of minor characters brings a smile to my face.

DUzlhdPV4AAmMNV.jpg

Ramon Villalobos.
    As of now:
    All-Star Batman, Batman, Doom Patrol, The Flash, The Fix, The Flintstones, Green Valley, Hadrian's Wall, The Hellblazer, Moonshine, New Super-Man, Suicide Squad, Superman, 'Tec, Unfollow

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewFiftyForum View Post
    DUzlhdPV4AAmMNV.jpg

Ramon Villalobos.
    Tom Hardy.