Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I feel like Selina would either have to stop being Catwoman or pretend she isn't anymore (or ever was) if she wants to still prowl rooftops, because it would probably compromise Bruce's identity otherwise.
    That's what I was thinking. I don't think she will stop being Catwoman persay because she would probably help out Bruce and Batfam when needed. So I'm guessing they might just go with Bruce Wayne is married to the Catwoman, especially if she goes "goody-goody" in the public's eyes. Which technically wouldn't raise any suspicion because in the public's eyes, Bruce is Bruce and Batman is Batman and they don't know they are the same. And in the public's eye, they probably were not aware of a "relationship" between Batman and Catwoman. People in Gotham are not paying that much attention to these things.

I mean to be honest, people won't figure out that Bruce Wayne is Batman for the same reason they can't figure out that Superman is Clark Kent.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I don't think she will stop being Catwoman persay because she would probably help out Bruce and Batfam when needed. So I'm guessing they might just go with Bruce Wayne is married to the Catwoman, especially if she goes "goody-goody" in the public's eyes. Which technically wouldn't raise any suspicion because in the public's eyes, Bruce is Bruce and Batman is Batman and they don't know they are the same. And in the public's eye, they probably were not aware of a "relationship" between Batman and Catwoman. People in Gotham are not paying that much attention to these things.

I mean to be honest, people won't figure out that Bruce Wayne is Batman for the same reason they can't figure out that Superman is Clark Kent.
    If Catwoman starts consistently working together or is seen with Batman on a daily basis, I imagine people will probably start talking and assuming things, and anything Selina does as Catwoman will be directly connected towards her in a way that it never was when she wasn't in the public eye if her identity is public knowledge.

If Catwoman starts consistently working together or is seen with Batman on a daily basis, I imagine people will probably start talking and assuming things, and anything Selina does as Catwoman will be directly connected towards her in a way that it never was when she wasn't in the public eye if her identity is public knowledge.
    People work with Clark everyday and see Superman everyday and don't make the connection.

Bruce and Batman are pretty much the same height and build and nobody makes the connection.

Selina and Bruce could also very well say, "hey, it looks like somebody has taken up the mantle of Catwoman".

Who knows, maybe this is what makes things not work out.

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    People work with Clark everyday and see Superman everyday and don't make the connection.

Bruce and Batman are pretty much the same height and build and nobody makes the connection.

Selina and Bruce could also very well say, "hey, it looks like somebody has taken up the mantle of Catwoman".

Who knows, maybe this is what makes things not work out.
    I think, in the world of comics, Selina Kyle as Catwoman hanging out with and being cozy with Batman would lead to more questions then superficial similarities between Bruce and Batman. But that's just me.

I'm also not sure if she could get away with being a vigilante with a public identity in Gotham, let alone one married to Bruce Wayne.

I think, in the world of comics, Selina Kyle as Catwoman hanging out with and being cozy with Batman would lead to more questions then superficial similarities between Bruce and Batman. But that's just me.

I'm also not sure if she could get away with being a vigilante with a public identity in Gotham, let alone one married to Bruce Wayne.
    Yeah who knows. Again, we are just going to have to see how King plays this out. He mention something about it a month ago when someone ask him about this on his Twitter feed. I mean, like I said before, maybe this is something that breaks them up. Because again, IF it wasn't public record about Selina being "Catwoman", then I could had easily just see Catwoman being a protector of the East End while Batman was off doing his thing. I don't want this to be another "Injustice 2" ending, LOL!

All I want is for King to get Batman back to fighting the Gotham rogues, you know. I know that he is starting with Ivy in Issue #41 so hopefully this is the start of him doing "rogue of the week" stories again. Call me old fashion but I like the Gotham Batman when he is fighting in Gotham.

BANNED

"Bruce's two sons" ?????

Damian and Who? I think Jason is the only "official" adopted son in current continuity.

Back in Jo Duffy's 1993 Catwoman run, I believe Selina paid somebody a lot of money to erase all recorded traces of her criminal past from any and all public records.
    Surely Bruce could afford to do that, and also use whatever technology was used to make everybody forget Dick Grayson's identity of Nightwing (back after he was unmasked and thought to have been killed in Forever Evil).

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

The art looks good at least
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Back in Jo Duffy's 1993 Catwoman run, I believe Selina paid somebody a lot of money to erase all recorded traces of her criminal past from any and all public records.
    Surely Bruce could afford to do that, and also use whatever technology was used to make everybody forget Dick Grayson's identity of Nightwing (back after he was unmasked and thought to have been killed in Forever Evil).
    Yes, that would be the most important thing, to erase the memory of Selina bring Catwoman. But then again, that depends if the public knows about this.

Double post, sorry

You better be sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    You better be sorry.
    Huh? Excuse me?

I kid
    Last edited by Godlike13; 12-02-2017 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    "Bruce's two sons" ?????

Damian and Who? I think Jason is the only "official" adopted son in current continuity.
    Pretty sure Dick is and even if he currently isn't just oversight and means nothing because Dick is the 1st son paper work or no paper work. Somethings are so ingrained that stupid retcons don't mean ****.

Aren't they all legally Bruce Wayne's wards, even though Damian is the only biological son?

I don't think Bruce adopting the other Robins has been re-established as yet. Just recently in 'Tec they brought up that he's still Tim's legal guardian.