Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Slimybug View Post
    Okay, I updated the front page with a lot of the stuff people have been talking about. For some people, I even removed stuff like Storm/Cyclops (relegating it to AU) and Logan/Rogue (I still want to check that issue out for myself, because I've heard otherwise) and I clarified the rules of what "qualifies" on this list.

One more question: Has Deadpool had many love interests in superheroes in the MU? I know only Rogue now. What about him and Domino, as well as others?
    Uncanny Avengers by Duggan issues 22/23 if You want Deadpool / Rogue kiss

about Golgotha:
    RCO006_1469455000.jpg

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Deadpool has had a few love interests. But if we only wanna list superheroes, that's Siryn & Rogue. He & Outlaw had a thing for one another. She's a fellow merc. He has the hots for Domino, but she's not interested. Other love interests include his estranged wife Shiklah, Death. and Copycat aka Vanessa Carlysle.
    When you say "have the hots for" do you mean coming on to her sexually (par for the course for him) or having real feelings?

Yeah, I'm not sure who to count on this. The point is to make reference to how it's like a soap opera, with everyone in the community having, at some point fallen for/been-fallen-for-by/slept with everyone else. So I count not only superheroes but also anti-heroes like Elektra and the punisher, and even supervillains (and, like I said, civilians who have had something with at least two of the above) . But how far do you take "part of the community?" I include Maria Hill, does that mean I should include other SHIELD agents, even Shi'Ar or Kree soldiers, basically anyone who's thrown a punch? Okay, I may be overthinking it. But I may include some of those love interests for Deadpool.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

When you say "have the hots for" do you mean coming on to her sexually (par for the course for him) or having real feelings?
    He comes on to her sexually. But their current relationship just seems to be good buddies.

Meanwhile for Domino. She has a late husband also, and FWB relationship with The Punisher.

Azazel for Mystique's. That's Kurt's father, and it seemed like they loved each other in the past.

Monet, in addition to Sabretooth was teased with Strong Guy. She had one-night stands with Madrox (Multiple Man) and Darwin (Armando Muñoz). Her only actual relationship was with Synch, her first love who died in her arms.

Also Sabretooth had a very brief relationship with a human woman named Bonnie Hale, who he ended up having to kill when he couldn't cure her of the plague she was infected with. The one time you see him cry.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 12-03-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Oh my goodness, where does it end???
    It's comics sooo.... never, I guess
    "̶l̶̶e̶̶t̶'̶s̶̶ ̶̶h̶̶a̶̶v̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶o̶̶m̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶f̶̶u̶̶n̶̶,̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶h̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶b̶̶e̶̶a̶̶t̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶s̶̶ ̶̶s̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶.̶̶ ̶̶i̶̶ ̶̶w̶̶a̶̶n̶̶n̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶t̶̶a̶̶k̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶a̶̶ ̶̶r̶̶i̶̶d̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶o̶̶n̶̶ ̶̶y̶̶o̶̶u̶̶r̶̶ ̶̶d̶̶i̶̶s̶̶c̶̶o̶̶s̶̶t̶̶i̶̶c̶̶k̶̶"
    "Let's have some fun, this riff is sick. I wanna mosh around in the Circle Pit!"

Matt's Stuff [Blog]: Star Wars Visions: Ranked
    Matt Eduardson [YT]: Palpatine's Return - Dark Empire VS The Rise of Skywalker

My Twitter

Incredible Member

Just realized that Photon, Pulsar, and Monica Rambeau are all the same person...

Are there really alternate universes where Reed & Johnny, and much weider, Wanda and Pietro are lovers? That has me VERY curious.

Also, someone mentioned something having to do with Daken and Johnny Storm, but all I could find with a google search is that Daken hit on him quite a bit (likely all)

Black Knight also had Victoria Bentley and Faiza Hussain.

All-New Member

I tried making a Pym family tree using similar criteria.
    I have since come to the conclusion that everyone on Earth and possibly beyond is somehow connected to Hank Pym on a familial level (barring a few exceptions).

Oh, is that supposed to be AU?

Also, there's a couple of threads here about all the times Sue has *almost* comitted adultery. Apparently she actually has made out with Namor more than once over the years...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1220632

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/invis...or-etc-408187/

Apparently it happened in Namor the Sub-Mariner #50, and almost did in Fantastic Four: 1 2 3 4 #2

She also went out on a date w/ Spider-Man, while married?

Another AU has been in love with Black Bolt
    AU's are seen as fair game, so you see characters do anything that would usually be considered out of character. In AU's where she isn't married to Reed she is usually a queen or leader of something.

Fantastic Four: 1234, is not canon either I believe.
    The Spider-man thing I believe was her trying to get back at Reed and Johnny for something they'd done. Nothing serious, or any attraction so that shouldn't be on the list.
    The Black Panther attraction should be under AU as it doesn't happen at all in 616.
    Also Ben should be in AU too, as in the Ultimate Universe she's with him instead of evil Reed.
    Last edited by Crimz; 12-06-2017 at 08:27 AM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    Fantastic Four: 1234, is not canon either I believe.
    The Spider-man thing I believe was her trying to get back at Reed and Johnny for something they'd done. Nothing serious, or any attraction so that shouldn't be on the list.
    The Black Panther attraction should be under AU as it doesn't happen at all in 616.
    Also Ben should be in AU too, as in the Ultimate Universe she's with him instead of evil Reed.
    Why are those two you said not canon? I was under the impression that Marvel Knights was sometimes canon, sometimes not, and only not so if it explicitly showed itself to be otherwise, whereas that story takes pains to squeeze it between the events of the early FF issues.

Also, as I noted, I merely listed Ben as an unrequited attraction on his part, which was explicitly stated in FF #1, so that takes precedence over having been an AU couple, at least as far as I'm listing them.

Scott Lang

. Peggy Rae Lang (ex-wife)

. Darla Deering (ex-girlfriend)

. Janice Lincoln/Beetle/Tombstone's daughter (multiple hookups)

. Emma Frost (dated in the Ant-Man: Natural Enemy novel)

. Monica Rappacinni (dated once in the same novel)

. Susan Richards (went on a carriage ride but I don't feel comfortable calling it a date)

Incredible Member

So, I know that there was a time that Iron Man and Black Widow had a fling, I guess in the '90s. It was referenced in Kevin Smith's run on Daredevil, and I've found stuff on it before. But now, when I try and search for it, all I find is stuff about the Ultimate universe. Does anyone have any information on this?

So, I know that there was a time that Iron Man and Black Widow had a fling, I guess in the '90s. It was referenced in Kevin Smith's run on Daredevil, and I've found stuff on it before. But now, when I try and search for it, all I find is stuff about the Ultimate universe. Does anyone have any information on this?
    It was at the end of a 90's Iron Man arc set in Russia.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Incredible Member

Yep, tracking down that led me to Iron Man #317 from 1995. Thanks!

Silver Surfer
    Mantis
    Alicia Masters
    Frankie Raye
    Johnny Storm (dated)
    Silver Surfer (started out friendly, then became serious)
    Firelord (kissed, while under mind-control)
    Galactus (possibly one-sided?)
    Hercules (AU - future timeline)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 04-06-2020 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Made corrections.

Incredible Member

Here's a PDF I made about Tony Stark.

Hey, I blame the Coronavirus for all the time on my hands.

I got most of the information above the question marks from one online source. Everything below them is stuff I heard elsewhere, but don't know when/where it happened. I'm very curious about this, so any help would be appreciated.Tony Stark 1.jpg