Default Eddie Brock... Agent Venom? (Movie)

We have a behind the scenes picture from the set of Venom with Tom Hardy and it could be hinting at the type of Venom he'll be.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/12/...venom-costume/

I'm not opposed to a bit of a mash-up.. since Flash is already BUTCHERED in Homecoming. If movie-Brock becomes Agent Venom.. Tom Hardy was always the guy I wanted to play that role anyway.

iMan 42s

In some way this could be something he wears without the costume as a visual reference to something else. Like before he gains Venom he for some reason is using tactical gear that superficially resembles Agent Venom as a visual nod to it.

Another possible answer is that this tactical gear might be where the visuals for Venom come from if Spider-man isn't an inspiration for the costume (or in the comic's case Spider-woman). So this might be from earlier into the film.
    And since the alien can shapeshift this could also be the alien resembling something else.
    -----------------------------------
    For anyone that needs to know why OMD is awful please search the internet for Linkara' s video's specifically his One more day review or his One more day Analysis.

You're right it could be any number of things. I do find it a little interesting though, and like I said.. would not be opposed to Brock and Agent Venom being mashed up together. Hardy was always my choice as an Agent Venom anyway ha

I think it'll probably just be a reference or a nod if there's anything more to it then that.

I'd be very surprised if Brock's Venom look isn't the classic design, which is why they're mo-capping it. I don't think the Agent Venom look would work with what they're probably going to make Venom into for this movie.