Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I can add really nothing other than just putting my stamp of approval on the already existing suggestions. You are in good hands following all that's been suggested.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Haven't seen American Alien recommended yet. I haven't read it yet myself (the new softcover is near the top of my list for my next spending spree), but it has been VERY well received. I hate to give Max Landis credit for anything due to how obnoxious he can be, but it sounds like he could walk the walk in this case.

Superman does well with self contained out of continuity tales. We really need a lot more of those with top talent on them.
    Yes American Alien is really good. I would definitely recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    I had no idea they collected The Superman Adventures into trades! I LOVED the animated series as a kid.......maybe even better than Batman TAS.
    Finally someone who loves Superman TAS just as i do. I can't say its better then Batman TAS. It definitely is not. But i loved it just as i loved Batman TAS. Maybe even more. Happy to hear from you.

However, the entire run is not collected in trades. (As seen in the link). All are available digitally.
    Last edited by Soubhagya; 12-04-2017 at 07:43 PM.