Default Doomsday (death of superman) vs. Android 16

Inspired by this image and DBZ Abridged's Android 16.

Doomsday from the Death of Superman story line vs. #16

Can #16 take down the weakest (?) version of Doomsday, and if he can what's the strongest version he can defeat?
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Hah! Yeah, I don't think 16 would like Doomsday much.

Ummm. 16 is a little hard to peg, and power levels were fluctuating drastically when he was active. He was equally matched with imperfect cell right?

Sorta depends on if he can pour out more power than Superman, Booster Gold, Fire, Martian Manhunter (disguised as Bloodwind) and Guy Gardner put together. Cause Doomsday laughed that off. Admittedly none of those heroes yet had amazing feats of their own
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

Cause Doomsday laughed that off.
    The definition of him and Superman killing each other in that plotline means that no, he did not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    The definition of him and Superman killing each other in that plotline means that no, he did not.
    I suppose that's true. They made it out like Superman was restraining himself until the final portion, so it does make that feat murky.
    "At the end of the day, Arby is a pretty prolific poster proposing a plurality of proper posts for us."
    - big_adventure

I mean that whole comic they were making Superman out to be essentially superior to the rest of the JLA combined. Doomsday certainly came across as more durable than Superman for 90% of the comic. Doomsday was shrugging off blows from Maxima and Manhunter easily enough with no apparent damage.

Doomsday even marched away from an explosion that KOd supes and Maxima. Yes.... I'm aware it was an exploding gas station hahaha. :P My point is, they were writing him to be the more durable of the two at any rate.
    - big_adventure

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

At this point in the series, #16 was more or less dead even with an Imperfect Cell that could monster over both #17 and Fused Piccolo at the same time, two guys that make the Class 100 Frieza look like a bug, and has energy blasts that were powerful enough to keep pace with said well-beyond-planet-busting guy as well (EDIT: and does more damage in one attack than Doomsday did to Metropolis throughout his entire rampage). And his reflex speed level is beyond Superman's consistent reflexes of that era as well, from what I remember.

So Doomsday either gets vaporized, pummeled to death for long enough to classify as a KO, or punted into space since he never gained the ability to fly.
    Last edited by The Drunkard Kid; 12-04-2017 at 08:45 PM.

Your final point all the same puts, let's call it an asterisk on how powerful anyone in that given plotline can especially be claimed to be as far as "took them all on like nothing!" ;p

Him and Superman died fighting each other with Supes not particularly using speed of note. That's the most you can say for DoS Doomsday without getting into issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    Your final point all the same puts, let's call it an asterisk on how powerful anyone in that given plotline can especially be claimed to be as far as "took them all on like nothing!" ;p

Him and Superman died fighting each other with Supes not particularly using speed of note. That's the most you can say for DoS Doomsday without getting into issues.
    Shhh Pen, you are ruining a childhood favorite with logic and reason! HOW DARE YOU!

Lol, yes there are some definite issues in regards to that fight that can't be overlooked.

True story though: That was the first comic to make me cry.
    - big_adventure

Has a comic ever made you cry Pen? Careful how you respond. Magnus is always on the hunt for emotionless robots.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    At this point in the series, #16 was more or less dead even with an Imperfect Cell that could monster over both #17 and Fused Piccolo at the same time, two guys that make the Class 100 Frieza look like a bug, and has energy blasts that were powerful enough to keep pace with said well-beyond-planet-busting guy as well (EDIT: and does more damage in one attack than Doomsday did to Metropolis throughout his entire rampage). And his reflex speed level is beyond Superman's consistent reflexes of that era as well, from what I remember.

So Doomsday either gets vaporized, pummeled to death for long enough to classify as a KO, or punted into space since he never gained the ability to fly.
    Well that's that then. Seems about right given the weight class that era of DC was punching in.
    - big_adventure