Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default How would you design the villains ?

Over the years we have seen different takes on the villain, how would you design them?

How I would design Wonder Woman's archnemseis

A strong powerful and handsome man.(Looks like the Zod Superman in Gods and Monsters)
    Like Wonder Woman being Zeus' offspring, he is the bloodline of Typhon.
    He does a lot of dark businesses, the real goal was to help the Titans break out. He disallows any women being hired, and view women as weak beings so they need to be protected and told what to do because he lost his loved ones in such way.
    But he has a special feeling of Wonder Woman through their fights, mostly respect.

Power: Superhuman strength and durability, efficient weapon skills, powerful shape-shifting, could turn into any kind of mythology monsters to fight.

What villains?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    A terrorizing Mouse Man indeed!

How do you see Mouse man?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    What villains?
    Any of her villains

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    How do you see Mouse man?
    As a brilliant but socially inept scientist who discovers a way to "see" through the eyes of rodents; through a lot of dangerous and illegal self-surgery and animal testing. He uses this ability to stalk/spy on a co-worker. He sees himself as a nice guy. She just thinks that he's creepy. He uses the rats to take out his rivals, scare off her friends, and isolate her. His experiment has some side effects; as he is increasingly becoming more rat-like. By the point where he can speak through his rats, he has taken on the monstrous form; above. I completely threw out the idea of him being mouse-sized. It just makes him more of a joke. The focus should be on his self delusion and need to control women; through fear. Just like the original character, he still sees himself as a catch and completely misunderstood.
    Last edited by Michael Watkins; 12-05-2017 at 12:54 PM.

How do you guys think about mine?
    Last edited by Slowpokeking; 12-05-2017 at 01:05 PM.

As a brilliant but socially inept scientist who discovers a way to "see" through the eyes of rodents; through a lot of dangerous and illegal self-surgery and animal testing. He uses this ability to stalk/spy on a co-worker. He sees himself as a nice guy. She just thinks that he's creepy. He uses the rats to take out his rivals, scare off her friends, and isolate her. His experiment has some side effects; as he is increasingly becoming more rat-like. By the point where he can speak through his rats, he has taken on the monstrous form; above. I completely threw out the idea of him being mouse-sized. It just makes him more of a joke. The focus should be on his self delusion and need to control women; through fear. Just like the original character, he still sees himself as a catch and completely misunderstood.
    Couldn't he shrink down to a size of a rodent? Maybe since rodents are many different types of animals like hamsters or Paries dogs he can control?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpokeking View Post
    How I would design Wonder Woman's archnemseis

A strong powerful and handsome man.(Looks like the Zod Superman in Gods and Monsters)
    Like Wonder Woman being Zeus' offspring, he is the bloodline of Typhon.
    He does a lot of dark businesses, the real goal was to help the Titans break out. He disallows any women being hired, and view women as weak beings so they need to be protected and told what to do because he lost his loved ones in such way.
    But he has a special feeling of Wonder Woman through their fights, mostly respect.

Power: Superhuman strength and durability, efficient weapon skills, powerful shape-shifting, could turn into any kind of mythology monsters to fight.
    Interesting, but definitely new.

BANNED

Over the years we have seen different takes on the villain, how would you design them?
    Complete monsters, but human enough that you can see how they turned out that way. Which does not in any way makes them sympathetic, just tragic.

Couldn't he shrink down to a size of a rodent? Maybe since rodents are many different types of animals like hamsters or Paries dogs he can control?
    I'm not opposed. but does he need to shrink? it was ok when comics were more light-hearted. but if he's going to work as part of wonderwoman's modern rogues gallery, I'd probably avoid it. the rodent army is a little more important. and I imagine that he can control (it's more like a hive mind situation when he uses this ability) anything other than rodent heading. he just doesn't have much of an imagination or a solid grip on reality. so it's mostly just rats (for attacking) & mice (for surveillance). maybe he's defeated by being shrunken or something (Atom team-up?); it would weaken his control of the rats and they'd turn on him. :shrugs:

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Complete monsters, but human enough that you can see how they turned out that way. Which does not in any way makes them sympathetic, just tragic.
    Signal boosted.

I mean wouldn't that mean he is able to follow many of Diana's allies? Or maybe he can form an ugly fusion with his rodents