Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Complete monsters, but human enough that you can see how they turned out that way. Which does not in any way makes them sympathetic, just tragic.
    Interesting. I wouldn't mind if some of them are doing it because to them it's funny to see people suffer

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I mean wouldn't that mean he is able to follow many of Diana's allies? Or maybe he can form an ugly fusion with his rodents
    well he has retained many of his human personality traits. and he's sort of a coward (reason why he had so much trouble approaching his colleague); going after those who are not in a position to fight back. so he'd probably go after Diana's less formidable allies. he can be quite dangerous when cornered, though. he does have enhanced strength, speed, and some kind of bite-delivered toxin. the rats would definitely use a swarm attack. I don't know about the fusion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Interesting, but definitely new.
    The motive would need some works, but that's my overall design.

His looks should be something like the Zod Superman in Gods and Monsters, just have golden eyes.

His duty could be lead the Titans to this world but his real motive is to usurp the Titans' power create his Utopia world where men will protect and lead women.
    Last edited by Slowpokeking; 12-05-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    well he has retained many of his human personality traits. and he's sort of a coward (reason why he had so much trouble approaching his colleague); going after those who are not in a position to fight back. so he'd probably go after Diana's less formidable allies. he can be quite dangerous when cornered, though. he does have enhanced strength, speed, and some kind of bite-delivered toxin. the rats would definitely use a swarm attack. I don't know about the fusion idea.
    Should he stay at that rat form ?

Should he stay at that rat form ?
    I'm sure that part of his imprisonment will involve them trying to reverse the self-inflicted damage of his experiments. I haven't really thought it out if he could or should be reverted back to human. he's crazy enough that he might reattempt the gene splicing. or maybe he does regain human form but takes to wearing a shabby rat costume; having lost his mind.

Or better yet maybe he should enjoy it. That he gets the love and attention from his new friends the rodents.

Or better yet maybe he should enjoy it. That he gets the love and attention from his new friends the rodents.
    that would work too. but I want to stress that he's not well, mentally.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    that would work too. but I want to stress that he's not well, mentally.
    He tried to turn the woman his dating into a rat so they could be the power couple, He has rats come and go into his home.He puts cameras on his rodents heads to keep watch on people around him. Thinking people will try to kill his friends.

Incredible Member

Firstly, I would "design" Wonder Woman. A hero's villains should compliment and challenge the hero.

Until "Diana" is firmly established, then there is no point designing villains for Wonder Woman. For example, if DC Comics is doubling down on Diana being a goddess, then her arch nemesis Cheetah arguably also needs to be a goddess (or the living embodiment of a god). If Diana is "social justice warrior" who fights for women's rights, an egalitarian society, access to education and health care, acceptance of refugees, etc then her villains could challenge those ideals. Dr Psycho could be an extreme misogynist, Veronica Cale could be a power hungry billionaire who is willing to crush the poor and minorities to get ahead, etc.

Unfortunately, as Diana's character, origin story, power set, etc are still in a state of flux, depending upon various forces, it's hard to design her villains.

Lord Conquest - Bunch of weapons and tech, that look primitive and futuristic, attach to his armor.

Earl of Greed - Greek armor that looks like a business suit.

Angle Man - An old man with a fancy Italian suit.

Kung - An old man with long tied up white hair a long white beard wearing old robes.

Egg-Fu - A bald Chinese scientist with a lab coat

Complete monsters, but human enough that you can see how they turned out that way. Which does not in any way makes them sympathetic, just tragic.
    Of course, with this take, there's pretty much no way Diana would leave any of them alive.

BANNED

Interesting. I wouldn't mind if some of them are doing it because to them it's funny to see people suffer
    Didn't I say "human enough". No Joker types.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Of course, with this take, there's pretty much no way Diana would leave any of them alive.
    She's not Frank Castle.

She's not Frank Castle.
    She's not Batman either. She isn't a sociopath but she wouldn't be so tolerant of complete monsters at the risk of innocents. Ask Max Lord.

BANNED

Welp, I'm not that big a fan of Rogues Galleries that keep going on for ever and ever and ever anyway.