Page 113 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 2243

What a stupid idea to be arguing about Logan to make a point, when Fox has so many actual bad movies... It's most definetely a good movie, at most you can't say you don't like for personal reasons, not that it's bad. That's just kinda dumb.

What bothers me about people using this though... The state of the X-MEN franchise should definetely NOT be measured by the last movie of a solo spin-off. The actual X-Men movies are the ones that should matter the most. Don't even start with "But Deadpo-" LOL.

Spectacular Member Wolvie valley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I guess it's possible that Disney could make an X-23 movie eventually (the character is one of the more popular B or C listers). However, I'm not sure if the original movie plan -- a sequel/spinoff to Logan with Dafne Keen reprising the role -- will happen, and that's really my first choice for the project. Would I see an X-23 reboot if they made it? Sure, I do love the character in general, but I'm really not ready for a new film version yet, what with the original version being continued is more than half of the reason I want another X-23 movie in the first place.
    They have to go with a beautiful grown up actress not a pre-teen. Also someone whos already really famous that can sell on name value and A-list actress which is an additional bonus
    Last edited by Wolvie valley; 04-21-2018 at 07:28 AM.

BANNED

I guess it's possible that Disney could make an X-23 movie eventually (the character is one of the more popular B or C listers). However, I'm not sure if the original movie plan -- a sequel/spinoff to Logan with Dafne Keen reprising the role -- will happen, and that's really my first choice for the project. Would I see an X-23 reboot if they made it? Sure, I do love the character in general, but I'm really not ready for a new film version yet, what with the original version being continued is more than half of the reason I want another X-23 movie in the first place.
    I always liked Daredevil. I never read his comics but liked the character , Electra and the supporting cast. Why didn't Daredevil ever get a movie, He is more popular than Iron Man and GOTG.

Spectacular Member

Love it when the FOX haters keep shifting the goal post. Next thing you know they will claim Marvel secretly made Logan and Deadpool. There is more to the X universe than the Xmen. Just like how there is more to the mcu than Avengers and more to the DCEU than the Justice League. Solo films are making more than big team up films these days. It all counts.

Spectacular Member

Disney will probably go for some talentless Disney channel actress like Dove Cameron and tone the character down big time. Got to sell those toys to kids.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantino View Post
    I always liked Daredevil. I never read his comics but liked the character , Electra and the supporting cast. Why didn't Daredevil ever get a movie, He is more popular than Iron Man and GOTG.
    Ike Perlmutter probably found it too dark for the Disney MCU movie brand.

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Sin View Post
    Pretty much every superhero board and geek community made a big deal about it.
    Ok, but did people outside of the comic community make a big deal about it? If no, then it's not that impressive it got nominated.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    Love it when the FOX haters keep shifting the goal post. Next thing you know they will claim Marvel secretly made Logan and Deadpool. There is more to the X universe than the Xmen. Just like how there is more to the mcu than Avengers and more to the DCEU than the Justice League. Solo films are making more than big team up films these days. It all counts.
    Well there's never any X-men in the fox universe, just wolverine, charles, magneto and the rest of them were supporting characters at best

Quote Originally Posted by Child of the Atom View Post
    The X-universe should be about the X-Men. The MCU isn't called the Avengers universe so ofcourse it's going to be more than just them.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Ike Perlmutter probably found it too dark for the Disney MCU movie brand.
    Also Fox tainted the brand with their Daredevil and Elektra films so rebooting on TV probably seemed like a saver bet and it did work out well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Well there's never any X-men in the fox universe, just wolverine, charles, magneto and the rest of them were supporting characters at best
    It's the Wolverine and the X-Men universe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    It's the Wolverine and the X-Men universe.
    Oh I know, but our circlejerk fox interns here don't mind that as long as they get their solo franchise that see the X-men as an afterthought

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Also Fox tainted the brand with their Daredevil and Elektra films so rebooting on TV probably seemed like a saver bet and it did work out well for them.
    Warner Brothers tainted Batman after Batman and Robin. Batman was rebooted. Anyone is free to say Snyder has tainted Batman but there will be more Batman movies. No, I believe the theory Ike Perlmutter probably found it too dark for the Disney MCU movie brand. That makes more sense.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Avatar View Post
    Ok, but did people outside of the comic community make a big deal about it? If no, then it's not that impressive it got nominated.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/he...enplay-1077336

http://www.vulture.com/2018/01/logan...omination.html

https://www.polygon.com/2018/1/24/16...ted-screenplay

http://www.thisisinsider.com/oscars-...ination-2018-1

http://www.businessinsider.com/oscar...on-2018-1?IR=T

https://www.esquire.com/entertainmen...ed-screenplay/

Don't worry maybe the MCU with Black Panther can achieve this.....Or maybe not.....probably not

Quote Originally Posted by Tarantino View Post
    Warner Brothers tainted Batman after Batman and Robin. Batman was rebooted. Anyone is free to say Snyder has tainted Batman but there will be more Batman movies. No, I believe the theory Ike Perlmutter probably found it too dark for the Disney MCU movie brand. That makes more sense.
    Oh for god sakes GOTG 2 had a cave full of the skeletons of Ego's children so stop the "dark" nonsense they put it on Netflix and it was a hit while the Marvel MCU films have made billions they're apparently do things right maybe your obsessed with "Dark" because you spend so much time in it.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 04-21-2018 at 07:57 AM.