Default Have there been any "Batman Christmas" collected editions?

I was just thinking that DC could probably pick up some decent money by issuing an annual "Batman/Bat-Family at Christmas" trade paperback collection reprinting the various stories that have been published featuring Santa Claus / the holiday season and either Batman or other members of the Bat-family.
    It wouldn't even have to be that thick / that expensive to get some sales.

Extraordinary Member

I don't think that there was ever collection.

Btw. is there somewhere a list of all the Batman/Batfamily Christmas stories?

''I shall become a bat.'' masahikotahara's Avatar

There have been quite a few DC Universe Holiday Specials through the years, although they were not limited to Batman.

dc2008holidayquitely.jpg

This trade collects 17 of DC's Christmas-themed stories from 1940 to the present day - including a Batman story illustrated by Frank Miller.

DC_Universe_Christmas_TP.jpg

This trade collects DC Rebirth Holiday Special #1, Harley Quinn #10 and Batman Annual #1.

291839_s0.jpg
    Visit my website: http://ultimatebatmancomicswebsite.weebly.com for a timeline of Batman comics from Batman: Year One to Flashpoint,
    The New 52 and Rebirth!

CANON! CHRONOLOGY! READING ORDER!

...AND MORE...

There is also Batman Li'l Gotham #3: Christmas - in this serie, each chapter is a different holliday
    3094144-6179662944-DIG00.jpg

Batman: Noel is an OGN about Batman at Christmas (basically a Gotham version of 'A Christmas Carol').
    "Darkseid...always hated music..."

Every post I make, it should be assumed by the reader that the following statement is attached: "It's all subjective. What works for me doesn't necessarily work for you, and vice versa, and that's ok. You may have a different opinion on it, but this is mine. That's the wonderful thing about being a comics fan, it's all subjective."

And when I was younger, there were these reprints with various heroes:

But, still, with Batman still being a major seller for DC, I would think that a thinner tpb (maybe around $12.00-$15.00 U.S. dollars?) reprinting several Christmas/holiday/winter Bat-stories might be a good idea for people to give to Bat-fans and potential Bat-fans. (And if they're older stories, they may be more all-ages friendly.)

I seem to remember a story about the Joker kidnapping Robin and the setting was them in a car during Christmas...? Don't remember the title, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1970 View Post
    I seem to remember a story about the Joker kidnapping Robin and the setting was them in a car during Christmas...? Don't remember the title, though...
    I think that's Slay Ride from Paul Dini's run on Detective Comics. It didn't do much for me, but people often list it as one of their favourites.

Batman: Noel is a fantastic Christmas story.

"It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Batman1970 View Post
    Detective Comics #826

Loved that issue!!!