Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Who knows really.

My reactions to the movies have been mixed. I don't hate any of them. Some I would probably never watch again. I do enjoy that Mystique in the later movies has received some character development. Hate or love JLaw at least it's better than the character we have been given over the last two decades "look at me everyone I'm a mustache twirling, psycho sociopath who can't be trusted with a 24/7 anti-X-men obsession. I keep trying to kill or hurt the X-men and I really don't understand why Rogue and Nightcrawler don't love me anymore. It's not my fault it's my powers really it is" routine. That's not character development imo it's character assassination. Before I pass judgement on if it is good for the X-men or not I want to see more of what Disney has planned for the X-men .
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Fantastic Member

If the quality of the comics they do own the rights are anything to go by then I would say no, not really.

They'll probably be included in more events.. even though we're supposed to be getting less of those now. Yeah right. But the quality of stories is likely to remain the same.

Comics quality are cyclical and Marvel is in a bad cycle right now, I guess the deal won’t chance that as fast as we wish, but if I can get a decent cartoon, good TV shows, movies and merchandize I can get pass this horrible time while I wait for comics to get better

BANNED

sadly i think no and it is not because i dont like disney it just a 2010s thing. i am reading some 90s comic now and they are just so superior in writing or storytelling to even many of the stories we feel are the best today.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Disney could easily cough up the money to pay both Writers and Artists substantial salaries to create the next generation in
    X-Men history, which would inevitably set up the direction for the film franchises going forward, but it doesn't look like it.....
    924COLLECTIVE IS GETTING THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD BACK TOGETHER: ANOLE, DUST, ELIXIR, GENTLE, HELLION, PIXIE, PRODIGY, SURGE, THE STEPFORD CUCKOOS , & X-23.