Let's start, his powers have been the least consistent within the mutant universe.

First, she was a first-rate telepath, capable of competing with Emma or even Jean.

Then there is the change that we all know and the Psychic dagger appears, and basically Betsy drops a lot as a telepath.

Then we have it with the overwhelming power of TK, which was her maximum expression. I believe in XtremeX, to then fall down from the top level since her return, being now one of the lowest TK users.

Apparently this is because his telepathy increased, and therefore the TK has decreased so much ?, but this does not make sense if we see how she was easily possessed proteus, and did not even realize that Proteus was in the body of Blindfold, or as The shadow king subdued her with the low level telepaths, leaving the first level ones for the end.

Seriously for me it does not make sense that her powers over the years are so inconsistent, and why he must diminish one of his abilities to be better in another. ANY EXPLICATION FOR THIS????

Actually now I think this is at a midpoint in both aspects.