Mighty Member

Default What are the best post crisis intergang stories to read?

I dont know much about them but they seem interesting
    Last edited by Lex Luthor; 12-02-2017 at 08:01 PM.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

Ahhh man I love Intergang. Been working on a huge mega post about them and it's been taking months due to not being able to focus my reading. But from the top of my head:

1. The beginning: Superman vol 2 #16, Adventures of Superman #446-448, Action Comics #643, Superman vol 2 #36, Adventures #457. This shows the series discovery of Morgan Edge and his rivalry with Lex, as well as a few bit players.

2. Vs Superman- Dark knight over metropolis (Action Comics #653, Superman (Volume 2) #44, Adventures of Superman #467, Action Comics #654), Action #657, Adventures #475, Superman vol. 2 #59-60, Action #673, Adventures #486. Lots of Edge, but lots more about Bruno "Ugly" Mannheim .

3. Adventures of Superman Annual #7. A retroactive early encounter with Intergang as Maggie Sawyer first comes to Metropolis.

4. Late post crisis - Revenge Squad and Superman forever. Around 1998 to 1999 the show closes on Metropolis as it had been for a bit over ten years. Nothing really ends, but changes. Intergang isn't quite the same after.

5. Pre Rebirth Lois and Clark - Clark and Lois rediscover Intergang in a new world, the New 52.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kuwagaton View Post
    Ahhh man I love Intergang. Been working on a huge mega post about them and it's been taking months due to not being able to focus my reading. But from the top of my head:

1. The beginning: Superman vol 2 #16, Adventures of Superman #446-448, Action Comics #643, Superman vol 2 #36, Adventures #457. This shows the series discovery of Morgan Edge and his rivalry with Lex, as well as a few bit players.

2. Vs Superman- Dark knight over metropolis (Action Comics #653, Superman (Volume 2) #44, Adventures of Superman #467, Action Comics #654), Action #657, Adventures #475, Superman vol. 2 #59-60, Action #673, Adventures #486. Lots of Edge, but lots more about Bruno "Ugly" Mannheim .

3. Adventures of Superman Annual #7. A retroactive early encounter with Intergang as Maggie Sawyer first comes to Metropolis.

4. Late post crisis - Revenge Squad and Superman forever. Around 1998 to 1999 the show closes on Metropolis as it had been for a bit over ten years. Nothing really ends, but changes. Intergang isn't quite the same after.

5. Pre Rebirth Lois and Clark - Clark and Lois rediscover Intergang in a new world, the New 52.
    Sorry that it took me so long to get back to you but this is very extensive. I appreciate it, this must have taken a lot of effort and time to recall and compile.

Father Son Kamehameha < Kuwagaton's Avatar

That's cool. Honestly I see that I didn't really answer your question. The simple fact is that I like them all. But for ease of access and substantial material I would say find Adventures of Superman Annual 7 for a standalone tale, and the Dark Knight Over Metropolis trade.