NEW MUTANTS: DEAD SOULS #1 (OF 6)
    MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • ADAM GORHAM (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    TRADING CARD VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER
    MIGHTY THOR VARIANT COVER BY CHRIS STEVENS
    VARIANT COVER BY Marcos Martin
    YOUNG VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG
    Dead Souls Part 1
    THEY AREN’T JUST THE X-MEN IN TRAINING ANYMORE!
    The New Mutants are launching themselves headfirst into some of the creepiest corners of the Marvel Universe, going on the missions no one else will. But does the team know what they are really hunting for? And what are they willing to do to get it? The enigmatic MAGIK will lead her team of WOLFSBANE, RICTOR, BOOM-BOOM and STRONG GUY and bring them face-to-face with paranormal threats that they may not be prepared for, and that might just tear them apart! Rising-star writer Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) teams up with future superstars Adam Gorham and Michael Garland (ROCKET) to bring you the next chapter in the lives of Marvel’s underdog team. Welcome to the new class of New Mutants — hope you make it out alive.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    VENOM #163
    CULLEN BUNN (W) • WILL ROBSON (A/C)
    POISON-X CONCLUSION!
    • After revelations about Venom’s past and questions about its future, a dangerous new adversary makes its presence known in the Marvel Universe, and not everyone in this titanic tale will make it home!
    • And what comes next will spell doom not only for Venom and the X-Men, but the entire MU itself!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    X-MEN GOLD #23
    MARC GUGGENHEIM (W)
    Thony Silas (A)
    Cover by David Nakayama
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY JASON PEARSON
    CRUEL AND UNUSUAL Part 1
    • KITTY AND HER X-MEN GOLD TEAM ARE IN JAIL.
    • WHILE THEY’RE AWAY, WHO WILL PROTECT THE PEOPLE OF NYC?
    • READ ON, TRUE BELIEVER, TO MEET THE NEW X-MEN GOLD!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    X-MEN GOLD #24
    MARC GUGGENHEIM (W)
    Thony Silas (A)
    Cover by David Nakayama
    CRUEL AND UNUSUAL Part 2
    • The NEW X-MEN GOLD are doing their best to protect people from the likes of The Shredded Man and other baddies...
    • ...but pretty soon a threat bigger than they can imagine will be on their doorstep.
    • Something has survived the Negative Zone, and it wants revenge.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    LEGION #3 (OF 5)
    PETER MILLIGAN (W)
    WILFREDO TORRES (A)
    Cover by JAVIER RODRIGUEZ
    TRAUMA PART 3
    • In order to protect Legion’s mind from Lord Trauma, an overwhelming dark personality, Dr. Hannah Jones must band the other personalities together and fight back!
    • But the only way to rally everyone is to first recruit the biggest, baddest personality there is… You can call him RIDER.
    • Will he accept?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    ROGUE & GAMBIT #3 (OF 5)
    KELLY THOMPSON (W)
    PERE PEREZ (A)
    Cover by KRIS ANKA
    RING OF FIRE PART 3
    • ROGUE and GAMBIT are enjoying this mission in paradise more than anyone expected, but is the actual mission getting lost in the process? When things are this sexy, does it really matter? Yes, yes, of course it does. PROBABLY.
    • Who or what is LAVISH? And can Rogue and Gambit escape its grasp?
    • Do they even want to?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    X-MEN RED #2
    TOM TAYLOR (W) • MAHMUD ASRAR (A)
    Cover by Travis Charest
    HEADSHOT VARIANT COVER BY TRAVIS CHAREST
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY DAN MORA
    The hate machine Part 2
    • JEAN GREY and her team must infiltrate a top-secret compound in order to save a mutant they’ve never met.
    • They’ll have to avoid guards armed with guns, protestors armed with hate and sentinels armed with…well, slightly larger and more dangerous guns than the guards.
    • All in a day’s work for the newest X-Men team.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    ALL-NEW WOLVERINE #32
    TOM TAYLOR (W)
    Djibril Morissette (A)
    Cover by DAVID LOPEZ
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER
    BY MIKE DEODATO
    THE ORPHANS OF X RETURN!
    • The last time we saw the Orphans of X, they were hunting Laura and other Wolverines for revenge.
    • And now they’ve returned. But for what purpose? And will WOLVERINE be able to survive this encounter with her deadliest enemy yet?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    WEAPON X #15
    GREG PAK & FRED VAN LENTE (W)
    ROLAND BOSCHI (A)
    Cover by ERIC CANETE
    OLD MAN LOGAN VS. SABRETOOTH Part 1
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, OLD MAN LOGAN!
    • It’s a surprise party for Old Man Logan — and the only thing Sabretooth got him is an ass whuppin’!
    • With the rest of their crew on a much needed shore leave, Sabretooth and Old Man Logan are left to their own devices: sixteen Adamantium claws and berserker rage!
    • Don’t miss Old Man Logan versus Sabretooth in their first knock-down, drag-out fight to the death!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    ICEMAN #11
    SINA GRACE (W)
    ROBERT GILL & SINA GRACE (A)
    Cover by KEVIN WADA
    • After the shocking events of last issue, Iceman is on the trail of a powerful new mutant that can’t get his abilities under control…
    • Will the Xavier Institute have a new student or will Iceman do the unthinkable?
    • Kitty’s offer still stands: Is Iceman ready for his own team of X-Men?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    X-MEN: BLUE #23
    CULLEN BUNN (W)
    JORGE MOLINA (A/C)
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY CLAYTON CRAIN
    Cry Havok Part 1
    • With the X-MEN lost in space, EMMA FROST, HAVOK, BASTION and MISS SINISTER hatch their devious plans!
    • Is there a worse time for their most dangerous enemies to strike?
    • And wouldn’t it make matters much, much worse if POLARIS once again fell victim to the body-stealing MALICE?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    X-MEN: BLUE #24
    CULLEN BUNN (W)
    JORGE MOLINA (A/C)
    Cry Havok Part 2
    • The X-MEN are missing, but MAGNETO mobilizes against his enemies! His first target: SEBASTIAN SHAW!
    • What lengths will MAGNETO go to uncover his enemies’ secrets?
    • Meanwhile, JIMMY HUDSON and BLOODSTORM face the MALICE-possessed POLARIS!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    OLD MAN LOGAN #36
    ED BRISSON (W)
    DALIBOR TALAJIC (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY DAVE JOHNSON
    MOVING TARGET Part 1
    • MAYOR FISK has banned vigilantes within New York!
    • But LOGAN may have information to take down KINGPIN!
    • KINGPIN won’t go down without a fight. He’ll do anything to hang on to his new political career!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    OLD MAN LOGAN #37
    ED BRISSON (W)
    DALIBOR TALAJIC (A)
    Cover by MIKE DEODATO JR.
    MOVING TARGET Part 2
    • LOGAN hunts down KINGPIN’s biographer, hoping to get dirt on the big man.
    • BULLSEYE’s coming for LOGAN. It’s a fight that’ll forever change them.
    • Someone’s going to die! But...WHO?!
    32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99
    ASTONISHING X-MEN #9
    CHARLES SOULE (W) • Matteo Buffagni (A)
    Cover by LEINIL FRANCIS YU
    NUKE-CLEAR WAR Part 3
    • As a reality storm batters London and its inhabitants, PSYLOCKE must choose between trusting the mysterious MAN CALLED X and letting her beloved city fall into ruin.
    • The SHADOW KING freed a brand-new threat with his dying throes, but who is this new threat?
    • And how can the X-Men hope to stand against an emery that can warp reality itself?
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    CABLE #155
    ZAC THOMPSON & LONNIE NADLER (W) • GERMAN PERALTA (A)
    Cover by Daniel Warren Johnson
    VARIANT COVER BY Ryan Stegman
    NEW MUTANTS VARIANT COVER BY TYLER KIRKHAM
    Past Fears Part 1
    • Travel back to an untold tale in Cable’s past when he was the leader of the New Mutants!
    • What happened on this day that Cable hasn’t spoken of since? And how will this affect him today?
    • From the new creative team of writing duo Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler (THE DREGS) and artist GERMAN PERALTA (THANOS)!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

BANNED

Interesting, it seems we're not done with the Orphans just yet.

Although boo on Morissette taking over art. That was one of the weakest parts of EotSII.
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 12-19-2017 at 10:44 AM.

Sad that Generation X was canceled, loved the book.

Not quite what I expected this "new team" of X-men Blue seems to be. Now, I'm not sure they are gone forever, since they are only "lost in space". Hope they die there.

And who would be the new X-men Gold? The kids? Ah, Guggenheim writing? Eh, who cares then...

Generation X canceled. And it looks like that's Iceman's last issue as well.

i didn't realize new mutants was going to be a LS .

tho with the way marvel books get cancelled these days maybe it is for the best ..

BANNED

It looks like Bunn has moved on from upsetting Emma fans and is now focusing on riling up Polaris fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    Generation X canceled. And it looks like that's Iceman's last issue as well.
    Iceman at least seems to segue into a relaunched team book.

There are also a few New Mutants variants scattered around in the solicits...

DOCTOR STRANGE: DAMNATION #3 (OF 4) - Magik
    X-MEN GOLD #23 - Dani
    X-MEN RED #2 - Sunspot
    X-MEN: BLUE #23 - Wolfsbane
    OLD MAN LOGAN #36 - Cypher
    DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #296 - Warlock
    CABLE #155 - Cannonball

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    There are also a few New Mutants variants scattered around in the solicits...

DOCTOR STRANGE: DAMNATION #3 (OF 4) - Magik
    X-MEN GOLD #23 - Dani
    X-MEN RED #2 - Sunspot
    X-MEN: BLUE #23 - Wolfsbane
    OLD MAN LOGAN #36 - Cypher
    DESPICABLE DEADPOOL #296 - Warlock
    CABLE #155 - Cannonball
    yayyyy this makes me so happy. especially the way matt rosenberg was dogging dougie on twitter the other week <3

i have a feeling he was just messing with the fans tho

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Interesting, it seems we're not done with the Orphans just yet.
    There a good consept for a antagonist, and with there numbers its no supprise they wont go away. Im just annoyed that Morissette is back on art. I hope it improved dramatically form enemy of state 2.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Super annoyed that Bunn is going down the "Lets have Polaris get possessed and then rescued" trope that's been beaten to death. I can't get excited for it, even if I am a fan of Bunn. Lorna's already dealt with this Malice crap in the 90s, when JM had Havok get possessed, and it doesn't need to be dealt with again. I have a feeling that this arc will be something to redeem Havok, where he'll have a hand in freeing Lorna from Malice's control. Hate that trash relationship. So irritated with this.
    Last edited by Soulsword323; 12-19-2017 at 10:55 AM.

Infinity Countdown Prime
    Infinity Countdown #1
    Old Man Logan #36
    Old Man Logan #37
    Cable #155
    Astonishing X-Men #9
    X-Men Red #2

I'm only getting Red, because Logan will show up at the end, after that, I'm dropping the title... Unless he stays. (not happening)
    Now, If can looked for someone who's buying Two-in-one and Iron Man.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 12-19-2017 at 10:51 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    There a good consept for a antagonist, and with there numbers its no supprise they wont go away. Im just annoyed that Morissette is back on art. I hope it improved dramatically form enemy of state 2.
    Just read on Taylor's Twitter that this is going to be a 1-shot, as well. Don't mind seeing that, actually. Too many books these days build around the trades, so it's nice to see some one-offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It looks like Bunn has moved on from upsetting Emma fans and is now focusing on riling up Polaris fans.
    No he's still piasing off Emma fans by not dropping this ****. He's multitasking now.

I'm liking a bunch of those New Mutants variants.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Super annoyed that Bunn is going down the "Lets have Polaris get possessed and then rescued" troupe that's been beaten to death. I can't get excited for it, even if I am a fan of Bunn. Lorna's already dealt with this Malice crap in the 90s, when JM had Havok get possessed, and it doesn't need to be dealt with again. I have a feeling that this arc will be something to redeem Havok, where he'll have a hand in freeing Lorna from Malice's control. Hate that trash relationship. So irritated with this.
    there are many things I don't like about this

In the Emma thread I wrote: "I don't like this, and it also seems like bad continuity to me. Shaw had his mind wiped by Emma like 6 or 7 years ago, was pretty much a member of Generation Hope, freed the X-Men kids from the Avengers in AvX, had to read files about his past to know about himself, couldnt believe how evil he was, and hasnt done anything really evil ever since. He lead a team in Secret Empire that had Magik, Strong Guy, Marrow and Boom Boom iirc.
    Making him a villain again seems like another regression"

Havok became evil because of a magic spell of Doom and Wanda in the AXIS event, I don't think you can redeem or heal yourself from a magic spell. The way to redeem Havok is finding a way to break the spell. It seems weird to me if he were to get heroic again in spite of the spell all through willpower (why would he desire that if he is morally inverted?).

this book feels like a very reactionary greatest hits mix. sad to see the O5 are lost in space and not in their right timeline too.