Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

LOL, I'm done....lord....lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Ha ha ha that adds a whole other element to Bobby's protestation.

If the emphasis is put on MY -- "That's MY special friend" -- as in "No Peter, get your own!" Ha ha ha
    it IS it's Italicized.

"That's my special friend."

At least that's how it looks to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    If the emphasis is put on MY -- "That's MY special friend" -- as in "No Peter, get your own!" Ha ha ha
    They should all be friends together instead. Kitty wouldn't mind, she has her own special friends in Rachel and Illyana.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    They should all be friends together instead. Kitty wouldn't mind, she has her own special friends in Rachel and Illyana.
    Blue has Jimmy from Ultimate Xmen...they could bring over Colossus and then Iceman could have a Christmas Story moment :P

I'm going to pretend everything Daken related in ICEMan is un-canon. Cause it completely contradicts, not only his past series but him currently being written in ANW. It's Remender all over again, ugh. Besides that horrible characterization of Daken, the chapter was great when it came to the Bobbies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MakubeX View Post
    I'm going to pretend everything Daken related in ICEMan is un-canon. Cause it completely contradicts, not only his past series but him currently being written in ANW. It's Remender all over again, ugh. Besides that horrible characterization of Daken, the chapter was great when it came to the Bobbies.
    Not sure if we should blame editorial or the writers. ANW puts him in a pretty good light. The way he is in Iceman is ....odd. He's never been one to take on a student...like at all. it honestly seems more like something a grown up QQ would do rather than Daken.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Not sure if we should blame editorial or the writers. ANW puts him in a pretty good light. The way he is in Iceman is ....odd. He's never been one to take on a student...like at all. it honestly seems more like something a grown up QQ would do rather than Daken.
    It's the writer doing. He pretty much said on twitter, he's been talking to both Remender and Liu. But from this issue, he chooses to follow Remender.

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

This issue was very sweet, well except for Ma and Pa Drake, they can rot. Enjoyed how Sina used Bobby's history of his mental state effecting his powers through Baby Bobby. We got a little bit of background on Judah, he's a Jewish freelance copywriter who is apparently willing to fly across the country to make a romantic gesture, still not entirely feeling him.

He's never been one to take on a student...like at all
    I'm hardly an expert on the character, but is it really so unlike Daken to use people for his own purposes?

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    I'm hardly an expert on the character, but is it really so unlike Daken to use people for his own purposes?
    Yeah, I suspect Daken's been training Zach specifically to secure a power boost. After that, the kid is yesterday's news.

This issue was very sweet, well except for Ma and Pa Drake, they can rot. Enjoyed how Sina used Bobby's history of his mental state effecting his powers through Baby Bobby. We got a little bit of background on Judah, he's a Jewish freelance copywriter who is apparently willing to fly across the country to make a romantic gesture, still not entirely feeling him.

Use people, yeah. Abuse children and "leave them outside in the cold for a week"??? Hell no. He's a villain but he definitely wouldn't put kids in harm's way, especially after his childhood with Romulus.

BANNED

It's been more of a use em and lose em the next day. What he's doing seems more like something Mystique would do to get at Rogue when she was evil.

BANNED

I didn't think I could love Colossus any more than I do, but then he tackled Judas.

<3

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    I didn't think I could love Colossus any more than I do, but then he tackled Judas.

<3
    So many brownie points

Twink from Young Avengers Assgardian's Avatar

Loved this issue!! Will be neat to see how Sina merges the previous two arcs going forward! I’m excited to see Bobby and Daken interact again too! Ngl, I’m kind of all for some sexual tension between them. Judah who?
    WICCANFROSTPRYDEWOLVERINEICEMANHELLIONGWENHAWKEYEMSMARVEL
    "Disappointed, Ms. Frost?" "Astonished, Ms. Pryde."
    #MutantAndProud #EmmaWasRight

Astonishing Member legion_quest's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Assgardian View Post
    Loved this issue!! Will be neat to see how Sina merges the previous two arcs going forward! I’m excited to see Bobby and Daken interact again too! Ngl, I’m kind of all for some sexual tension between them. Judah who?
    Sina seems to really like Daken if you check his website/tumblr, so I'm not sure he'll take Daken all the way to super evil....and I do get the feeling he'd love to do a Bobby/Daken thing - but it also kinda feels like that'd be right out of left field given what's written so far.

I like Judah, but I kinda want to see him more in the friend with benefits camp than committed boyfriend camp. Perhaps im just a bit jaded, but I'd find it odd that Bobby come out and the first guy he sleeps with then becomes his 'one' for all time. Just being 'that guy' but the 'scene' sure doesnt work like that round here!
    I will raise my throne above the Stars of God