Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Default New creative team on Cable and he reunites with.....!

After the Newer New Mutants arc, focussing on the Externals, there will come a new creative team on the title!

I never did read stuff of these guys, I hope they're great.

And Cable will reunite with Hope, who is in a different state as when they last saw each other.

Newsarama has an interview with them READ IT HERE https://www.newsarama.com/37762-cabl...cable-155.html
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

BANNED

I'm gonna say it now and I probably said it before, lot of people grew up reading X men and of those many aspired to become writers, is only natural for them to want to work on some of their favorite comics, that's somethings inhumans will never have

Fantastic Member

The Dregs is apparently really good, so this is a nice team to have on Cable.

Astonishing Member

Its like he and hope will be in a movie together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shirayuki View Post
    The Dregs is apparently really good, so this is a nice team to have on Cable.
    Best part is that they're eager to write Cable, just like there are tons of aspiring writers wanting to work for X men, hopefully the Fox deal means they'll have lot of opportunities for that

This is the third time they changed Cable’s creative team. I hope somebody stays after just one arc.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Oh I'm actually excited for this.

I actually missed Hope. I'm glad that she'll be around for the foreseeable future.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Sucks. I like the current direction. Oh well...
    Hopefully Hope does something interesting. The character went from being the focus of the X-men to line to completely worthless. I blame that garbage event AvX.
    Last edited by FIGHT; 12-12-2017 at 04:18 PM.

Third relaunch? Maybe it will help sales in some way.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Third relaunch? Maybe it will help sales in some way.
    Not a relaunch, just another new creative direction.

Sucks for Brisson but this might be a response to Jon Malin's art controversy lol.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

I love seeing a bunch of Black Mask Studios talent in Marvel. Their books have odd/terrible scheduling but so many of them are also really great.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post

Sucks for Brisson but this might be a response to Jon Malin's art controversy lol.
    I doubt that new writer and artist can count just as new creative direction. It is not a new staus quo for new arc. It is a new team that will bring new story and I doubt that they will care for first 2 arcs. Second relaunch made a good rise of sales. Will see if new creative team will help for third arc to bump sales again.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I doubt that new writer and artist can count just as new creative direction. It is not a new staus quo for new arc. It is a new team that will bring new story and I doubt that they will care for first 2 arcs. Second relaunch made a good rise of sales. Will see if new creative team will help for third arc to bump sales again.
    The thing is that for this current 'relaunch' there was actually an issue number change. Not the case here.

The thing is that for this current 'relaunch' there was actually an issue number change. Not the case here.
    Yeah, you are right. Hope new team will be good for Cable.

Fantastic Member

Brisson tweeted that Marvel offered him a dream gig and he dropped Cable to free up space since he was still writing the first arc of that book vs being invested in OML and Iron Fist.