Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Default Batman - White Knight #3 SPOILERS - Why isn't there a thread for this series?

I just love this series. Sean Murphy's art is awesome, the story is excellent and the book kind of has a feel like the Long Halloween and Dark Victory.

I thought that pages where Bruce is sitting with Alfred and watching over him was brilliantly done.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

You could start one!
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

CBR got me like.. Maxpower00044's Avatar

Great issue. Murphy continues to impress me with this story. Wasn’t expecting a few of the twists in this issue, but I don’t mind them at all. The scene with Alfred was heart breaking, the plot line with Jason Todd has my interest piqued, and Joker’s plan to use finances to get the people to turn against Batman is very interesting (mostly because he makes a good point)! Oh, and it’s absolutely gorgeous to to look at! Issue #4 can come soon enough.
    "The more 'realistic' superheroes become the less believable they are." - David Mazzucchelli

I'm reading it as well. It's not blowing my mind but it is definitely different and interesting. Its actually pretty good.

I'm loving the story for this series, and think that the art is perfect for Batman. Gotham just oozes hopelessness on these pages... I just plain love it. https://sirmarkussite.wordpress.com/...hite-knight-3/

also really enjoying this series.