Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Unless her wings were cut off or were magically taken off by an enemy.
    That sounds interesting.Who would be the one to cut off her wings? I wonder what other aliens could she be? Or maybe we could create a new one.

To go back to the Banas a bit I wonder how many of her villains could be connected. Like maybe Zara could be from a subgroup that goes out and get more people for the Banas. She is the head priestess of Sekhmet.
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-08-2017 at 09:38 PM.

I like keeping Osira an extraterrestrial. Diana needs more aliens in her roster of villains. (I vote for Osira, Astarte, and Eviless.)

Perhaps it took the combined efforts of a team of ancient Banas, Amazons, Thanagarians, Nabu, Hercules, and Teth Adam to stop her magic and technology on her conquering spree. I quite like the idea that Osira was intelligent and powerful enough to require a group to entrap her.

Maybe they all know each other and they are in Eviless’s intergalactic gang. Hey maybe Paradise Island amazons amd Banas meet again that desire their best warriors magic and they own tech that they Modify from Osira it wasn’t enough. So they called them. What powers do you see Osira having ?

In my take on Eviless, I have the Golden Age villainess Badra connected to her (the name alone plays off Eviless well) so I'd keep Osira as a separate alien trapped on Earth eons ago. That somewhat keeps with her original origin. I see her as a powerful enough character to be able to stand alone as opposed to necessarily teaming up with other villains.

I'd keep some of her mesmerism powers, as well as her force bolts, force fields, and power pyramid that are based on her alien technology. Her species would be rather powerful to begin with and perhaps she collected some magic items during her attempted conquest of Earth in the past.

I'm starting to think that is a better option than making her a magic user herself...Diana could tangle with Circe, Queen of Fables, or Morgan Le Fay for that.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    In my take on Eviless, I have the Golden Age villainess Badra connected to her (the name alone plays off Eviless well) so I'd keep Osira as a separate alien trapped on Earth eons ago. That somewhat keeps with her original origin. I see her as a powerful enough character to be able to stand alone as opposed to necessarily teaming up with other villains.

I'd keep some of her mesmerism powers, as well as her force bolts, force fields, and power pyramid that are based on her alien technology. Her species would be rather powerful to begin with and perhaps she collected some magic items during her attempted conquest of Earth in the past.

I'm starting to think that is a better option than making her a magic user herself...Diana could tangle with Circe, Queen of Fables, or Morgan Le Fay for that.
    True. I wonder what if she could take forms of the different alien species when they conquest? I mean how should she get fight Diana? Maybe when Diana and the Banas meet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    Unless her wings were cut off or were magically taken off by an enemy.
    That could make for a neat dramatic reveal. find out suddenly that part of the plan for beating her previously involved cutting her wings off to weaken her.
    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    True. Okay, that makes sense. What would God be her parent? I wonder what would be her alien race be.
    Most of the Pharaohs claimed to be sons of Ra. Maybe Horus? It'd fit with the bird themed costume.

TBH, I can't think of any ideas for her as a villain, so I'd just make her one of the Amazons' magic instructors

What if her wings like that of vultures? In ancient Egypt vultures were scared sacred animals and she could be from a god that deals with death
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-11-2017 at 12:13 PM.

Could Osira, Astarte, and Eviless all be a group? That they all were conquering worlds but were stopped by Diana?

Maybe have them team up after meeting? It'd be more interesting if they didn't team up until after she beat them once.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Maybe have them team up after meeting? It'd be more interesting if they didn't team up until after she beat them once.

Yea, that makes more sense
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-22-2017 at 03:35 PM.

I mean how many more Alien villains does Diana mean? We don't see that many.

Good point I guess. Mythology is kinda her thing, but having just mythical baddies is a bit too undiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Good point I guess. Mythology is kinda her thing, but having just mythical baddies is a bit too undiverse.
    True but even in her early years Eviless was an alien.The closest thing we could mix it is that Osira pretended to be a god. Or going back to the Thanagarian idea that her wings, can be hidden when not using them. I wonder how she her relationships be with Thanagarians? Or she could be another spieces all together. If you could what alien spieces do you see her being that's not in the DCuniverse

Well, Osira apparently looks human and there's not a huge number of races like that. BUT... she's 3000 years old so maybe her race is extinct or unrecognizable to her?