Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Tzitzimine View Post
    And as luck just happens to have it, an interview with Lobdell that tackles stuff from the ongoing discussion just went live

https://batman-news.com/2017/12/21/h...ist-criticism/

This should clarify a lot of stuff about Lobdell and his approach to the series.
    Had he taken this approach with slowly developing the dynamics between the characters in the New 52 series it probably wouldn't have blown up in his face and he wouldn't have gotten so much hate. He just threw Jason, Roy and Kori together, including the team already doing things and Roy and Kori sleeping together randomly which so many fans hated in that first issue, and it really missed the mark with a lot. So it is nice to see how he learned, even if it was by accident from the editors forcing him to change plans suddenly, and his approach to the new team has worked so much better. It is a bit of a shame that the other Outlaws team will probably always overshadow this one because Roy and Starfire are a lot more popular.

So I am failing to convey my position or people are outright skimming through my posts?

I never said that UTRH wasn't canon anymore, I said that UTRH as was originally published it wasn't canon anymore.

And as luck just happens to have it, an interview with Lobdell that tackles stuff from the ongoing discussion just went live

This should clarify a lot of stuff about Lobdell and his approach to the series.
    I hope this interview make you stop talking in his behalf because the lousy excuses you keep making isn't doing you or him any favors. This interview however has given us a good explanation about what's going on because Lobdell knows his situation better than you and talking to him once doesn't give the authority to become his spokesman.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    I hope this interview make you stop talking in his behalf because the lousy excuses you keep making isn't doing you or him any favors. This interview however has given us a good explanation about what's going on because Lobdell knows his situation better than you and talking to him once doesn't give the authority to become his spokesman.
    The interview doesn't contradicts my claims though?

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Had he taken this approach with slowly developing the dynamics between the characters in the New 52 series it probably wouldn't have blown up in his face and he wouldn't have gotten so much hate. He just threw Jason, Roy and Kori together, including the team already doing things and Roy and Kori sleeping together randomly which so many fans hated in that first issue, and it really missed the mark with a lot. So it is nice to see how he learned, even if it was by accident from the editors forcing him to change plans suddenly, and his approach to the new team has worked so much better. It is a bit of a shame that the other Outlaws team will probably always overshadow this one because Roy and Starfire are a lot more popular.
    I don't think it's him learning his lesson though. He mentioned in past interviews that if he had his way, the first Outlaws would have been formed as a much slower pace, and that they would be together and then apart and back again. In fact, right after the first issue, Jason was ready to leave them to take care of his All Caste business. It was editorial that forced him to stick them together right off the bat.

Astonishing Member

Oh my goodness. I just came back from what feels like forever, and this is what I saw. I absoliutely love this interview! Go Scott!! Tell them so-and-so's what's what!

Also, Merry Christmas to all!
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 12-25-2017 at 03:05 PM.

I found Bizarro's actions for this issue to be really interesting. I can't help but wonder if he's hiding something. Jason and Croc was another good scene though I can't say I'm too familiar with the original incarnation of the team.

Astonishing Member Dark_Tzitzimine's Avatar

So after a delay from the holidays my review for issue 17 has finally gone live

http://www.comicbookandmoviereviews....utlaws-17.html

Let me know what you guys think of it