Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Hey, speaking of September, these are apparently some trades Marvel is releasing late August and early September. See if you can sense a pattern

Fantastic Four Epic Collection: The Coming Of Galactus (by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) - Aug. 14
    Marvel Two-In-One Epic Collection: Cry Monster (by Steve Gerber, Bill Mantlo, Roy Thomas, Len Wein, Sal Buscema, Ron Wilson, Jim Starlin, Gil Kane) - Aug. 21
    Heroes Reborn: Fantastic Four (by Jim Lee, Scott Lobdell, Brandon Choi, Brett Booth, Ron Lim) - Aug. 21
    The Thing & The Human Torch By Dan Slott - Aug. 28
    The Human Torch & The Thing: Strange Tales - The Complete Collection (by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Jerry Siegel, Robert Bernstein, Jack Kirby, Dick Ayers, Bob Powell, Carl Burgos) - Aug. 28
    Fantastic Four: The World's Greatest Comic Magazine (by Erik Larsen, Eric Stephenson, Kurt Busiek, Stan Lee, Keith Giffen, Jorge Lucas, Frank Fosco, Ron Frenz) - Sep. 4
    Fantastic Four By Jonathan Hickman: The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - Sep. 4
    The Fantastic Four Omnibus Vol. 1 (by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby) - Sep. 11
    Fantastic Four: Behold Galactus (by Stan Lee, John Byrne, Jack Kirby, John Buscema) - Sep. 11, 2018
    Fantastic Four By John Byrne Omnibus Vol. 1 - Sep. 11
    I am believing this is a good sign of the FF's imminent return.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Just looking at how things are currently going, Marvel 2inOne finishes its first arc in May. To me, that suggests either a four-part arc building to a return in September or maybe a four-part mini-series. I still think September makes the most sense, but that's the only real way I can get it to work.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I thought I would just bump this thread to comment on recent issues.

First, we had Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #30. Unsurprisingly, it's pretty stand alone, but it also works as a sort of prequel to Marvel 2-in-One.

Speaking of Marvel 2-in-One, #6 came out. Given where it ended, it feels the return is way too soon. It seems the whole fundamental premise is that Ben thinks they're dead, but we got maybe two months before that ends, which will be mid-arc.

The surprise reference was Lockjaw #4. During his travels, Lockjaw travels between dimensions where he is briefly spotted by Franklin and Valeria.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

So I’ve heard great things about the Marvel 2 in One series. Since today was a light day for me regarding my pull list I decided to buy all six issues. Holy smokes am I glad that I did! This series is a hidden gem! I will definitely be adding.
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!