Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 167
  1. #31
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    11,627

    Default

    I think that's because they combined Anya with one of the Horizon Labs people from the comics. And to be fair, they needed to change her anyway to remove her original Arana origin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    You have been watching jayshockblasts videos huh? My nieces love SC and her comics and play her in the lego games. They will love this movie. Kind of shocked we didn't get moon girl as well.
    Including Lunella would've meant only Karnak being missing from the current Secret Warriors comic book team, so her omission is a little odd, yeah. Maybe they have separate plans for her.

  2. #32
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think that's because they combined Anya with one of the Horizon Labs people from the comics. And to be fair, they needed to change her anyway to remove her original Arana origin.
    And one of the worst ones they could've combined her with .

    I don't think they needed to take away all the Arana stuff from her origin but altogether it doesn't seem like they cared that much about staying true to much about Anya in the comics.

  3. #33
    Ultimate Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    11,627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя Tycon View Post
    Miles Morales? Cloak? Nightmask? Mettle?
    Miles has his own animated film out next year. Cloak without Dagger, really? Ditto Nightmask, unlikely to see him without Starbrand. And Mettle was uncermoniously killed off in Avengers Arena #1, Marvel doesn't care about him.

  4. #34
    Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Miles has his own animated film out next year. Cloak without Dagger, really? Ditto Nightmask, unlikely to see him without Starbrand. And Mettle was uncermoniously killed off in Avengers Arena #1, Marvel doesn't care about him.
    Who would've thought the new Patriot would be the next in line teenage black main characters to use? Then again Victor Alvarez is another solid choice.

  5. #35
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Unspeakable Evil View Post
    Who would've thought the new Patriot would be the next in line teenage black main characters to use? Then again Victor Alvarez is another solid choice.
    Well, Ogie Banks's Omni-Mass on the Stretch Armstrong cartoon is a lot like Victor, so maybe they could finally do Banks justice as Power Man ?

  6. #36
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Oh I love fun some of my favorite characters have humorist aspects like Booster Gold but I don't know she is just one of the stupidest characters I've ever seen and I can't stand her. I pray the New Warriors TV series stays in limbo forever.
    She's not any stupid than any other hero, seems like youre one of those guys still pissed off about those one off victories she used to get.

  7. #37
    Astonishing Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaastra View Post
    You have been watching jayshockblasts videos huh? My nieces love SC and her comics and play her in the lego games. They will love this movie. Kind of shocked we didn't get moon girl as well.
    Who is Jayshockblast?

  8. #38
    Astonishing Member Jokerz79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    3,745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitanMax View Post
    She's not any stupid than any other hero, seems like youre one of those guys still pissed off about those one off victories she used to get.
    I heard she beat Thanos or something but I can't tell you one battle she's won because once I see her in a book I quit reading. It isn't about who she had beat I just find her annoying and her powers dumb. She's fingernails on a chalkboard to me period.
    Last edited by Jokerz79; 12-07-2017 at 03:18 PM.

  9. #39
    Bishop was right. Sighphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,761

    Default

    Avengers Academy should be the next generation of Marvel heroes instead of these cheap legacy stuff.

  10. #40
    Extraordinary Member Holt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    5,993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Avengers Academy should be the next generation of Marvel heroes instead of these cheap legacy stuff.
    Are any of the Avengers Academy kids even still alive?

  11. #41
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    6,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Are any of the Avengers Academy kids even still alive?
    Yes the majority of them are in some form.

    Most are stilling in limbo with Eli Bradley.

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    Avengers Academy should be the next generation of Marvel heroes instead of these cheap legacy stuff.
    Academy kids aren't boring, bland and do not use estabilished characters as a crutch so they do not fit into the current marketing push.
    Songbird Appreciation Thread

    Support Flintstones & Future Quest.

  13. #43
    Mighty Member Valamist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Home of Excalibur
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CIA View Post
    It might be the worst team Marvel ever put together.
    Well... I love it! Looking forward to this. Carol, Squirrel Girl, and MAC are some of my all0time fav Marvel characters. Kinda a shame they are mixing Spider-Gwen/Gwenpool together, but eh well.

    On a random note... would have been nice to have She-Hulk involved. Oh well...
    Marvel: - She-Hulk, The Unbeatable Squirrel Girl, The Mighty Captain Marvel, Captain America, Falcon, Old Man Logan, The Mighty Thor, America, Gwenpool, Black Panther, Champions, Marvel 2-In-1.
    DC: - Super-Girl
    Image: - Paper Girls.

    My comic review blog!

  14. #44
    Incredible Member hedgehogvampire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    NY, Bronx
    Posts
    627

    Default

    Awesome! This sounds great so far. The art looks nice too. I think these are a cool batch of characters, I only really know Quake and Ms. Marvel but I'm interested in getting to know the others. Its also nice that Chloe Bennet is going to be Quake in this series too.

    That being said lately Marvel's animation has been kind of subpar but hopefully the animation will be decent in this. But either way I'm really looking forward to this.
    My pull list: Sonic the Hedgehog, TMNT, Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, X-men: Blue, Green Arrow

  15. #45
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    32,928

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hedgehogvampire View Post
    Awesome! This sounds great so far. The art looks nice too. I think these are a cool batch of characters, I only really know Quake and Ms. Marvel but I'm interested in getting to know the others. Its also nice that Chloe Bennet is going to be Quake in this series too.

    That being said lately Marvel's animation has been kind of subpar but hopefully the animation will be decent in this. But either way I'm really looking forward to this.
    As long as it's not animated in-house, we should be good .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •