Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I will say that what is interesting is that Derek is supposedly 18 and is a junior in high school, I don't know if that is an error, I don't know if they changed his age and we don't know that yet, or if it is what it says, I mean there are multiple reasons why someone could be 18 and still a junior.

It's interesting that Derek has that teen aspect when it comes to high school but also have that young adult aspect b/c he's 18 yrs old and therefore legally an adult which opens up doors younger teens do not have, I'm not sure the ages of Jaime and Cisco, but I'm assuming Jaime is a high school student and more likely to be 15, 16, or 17 and Cisco was early 20's maybe 19 at the earliest.

What I'm basically alluding to is that aspects of Derek might be the result of whatever is/was beneficial to Jaime and Cisco, I expect to see more things like this where Derek seems to have the "best of both worlds" from these 2 characters. I mean it was stated on this thread Derek's powers are similar or have similar like effects/properties that Vibe does, and it probably won't be a stretch to say that every time Derek puts on his costume he'll probably adopt Jamie's personality or something similar to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    DC has a bad habit of doing this “one minority at a time” thing. So I’m a little worried that they’re going to shelve Blue Beetle as long as Sideways is around.
    Derek resembles Jaime and they both kind of occupy the “DC’s Spider-Man” role. Jaime is definitely the Spider-Man charcater in Injustice 2 and Batman: Brave and the Bold.
    Yes it's very frustrating.
    Last edited by kurenai24; 12-08-2017 at 03:02 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer