Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    lmfao what Hope said about the Summer's family.... just lol
    That line was perfection.

Looks epic. So excited to see the conclusion and how it ties into Phoenix resurrection, but not looking forward to the series ending.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

I find it strange that Phoenix attacks possible or future hosts but she can resurrect them so this is not a real problem probably.

Tsk how fight Phoenix worked in the past? By now hoped some of them should have understood that already.

It's a shame that Wanda is no longer with them she could be useful now.

Fantastic Member TheForbiddenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omegarogue View Post
    HOpe looks as unpleasant and irritating as ever, let's hope after this short appearance, she will return to oblivion again.
    Its actually the least annoying she has been since Gillen wrote her.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForbiddenOne View Post
    Its actually the least annoying she has been since Gillen wrote her.
    exactly what I was going to say . Hope can be so much more annoying...

Fantastic Member

Hope's power-copying wouldn't be doing too much when shes with a bunch of psychics, it would just be one more mind in the pool.

But this preview just made me realize and issue, and it's not necessarily with this book. The phoenix is here, and Hope even mentions trying to track it with satellites. Didn't the avengers track the phoenix through galaxies of space last time it came to Earth? Nobody cared or noticed that it came back? The avengers just gave up I guess.

I also don't like that pickles can teleport a flock of people anywhere in the world, even though he's just a shard of Nightcrawler's soul.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FIGHT View Post
    Does hope have any powers or is her power simply gun?
    I mean she has all the powers of everyone else there rn. So lots of telepathy and telekinesis, to their fullest potential. Gun is just more reliable.

Also - this looks fantastic. I'm excited.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    I mean she has all the powers of everyone else there rn. So lots of telepathy and telekinesis, to their fullest potential. Gun is just more reliable.

Also - this looks fantastic. I'm excited.
    I agree. I am excited.

Fantastic Member TheForbiddenOne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by captain Qball View Post
    Hope's power-copying wouldn't be doing too much when shes with a bunch of psychics, it would just be one more mind in the pool.

But this preview just made me realize and issue, and it's not necessarily with this book. The phoenix is here, and Hope even mentions trying to track it with satellites. Didn't the avengers track the phoenix through galaxies of space last time it came to Earth? Nobody cared or noticed that it came back? The avengers just gave up I guess.

I also don't like that pickles can teleport a flock of people anywhere in the world, even though he's just a shard of Nightcrawler's soul.
    I think since the beginning the bamfs have been portrayed as having greater teleportation powers than Night Crawler, was it really never explained why that is?