Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mega Man 11

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

It seems the temple robot master has the rather uninspired name of Block Man. He has the ability to grow or reconstruct himself into a giant. Another revealed master is Fuse Man.

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    It seems the temple robot master has the rather uninspired name of Block Man.
    My god what a lazy uninspired name. A level loaded with temple/pyramid imagery from what I understand and . . . Block Man. Really?
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

I like what I seen from the trailer the only thing I'm nitpicky on is the walking animation.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

I like that the two new powers are being incorporated into the bosses. You have to overcharge to knock Block Man out of his giant state, and you need to slow down time in order to accurately shoot Fuse Man while he's bolting around.

so the temple robot master's name is Block man wait what was wrong with name Brick Man it was so fitting.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Because this is getting a physical release the price will be $30. There will be limited editions, and there's a new Mega Man amiibo for the Switch version, if you want to pay a little extra.

(The Mega Man 11 amiibo is a GameStop exclusive in the US.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post

Coming in late 2018. The Blue Bomber is back!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

in my Opinion the voice acting in Mega Man 11 is Improvement over the voice acting in Mega Man 8, especially the voices of Wily and Light. those who preorder Megaman 11 on PSN get his dynamic theme

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-31-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    in my Opinion the voice acting in Mega Man 11 is Improvement over the voice acting in Mega Man 8, especially the voices of Wily and Light
    I don't even know if that can be called an opinion--the voice acting in 8 is so terrible that them simply doing a *competent* job in the trailer is objectively better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I don't even know if that can be called an opinion--the voice acting in 8 is so terrible that them simply doing a *competent* job in the trailer is objectively better.
    Believe it or not, I've actually come across people saying that his voice in MM8 was better. Where Roll actually sounded more manly than MM himself.

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out

My Forum check it out