Thread: Mega Man 11

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mega Man 11

Coming in late 2018. The Blue Bomber is back!

Not a Newbie Member JBatmanFan05's Avatar

I'm pretty excited. We saw concept art for one Robot Master, who I'd bet will be called like Temple Man, per a guess on Twitter I saw.
    Things I love: Batman, Superman, AEW, old films, Lovecraft

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Quote Originally Posted by JBatmanFan05 View Post
    I'm pretty excited. We saw concept art for one Robot Master, who I'd bet will be called like Temple Man, per a guess on Twitter I saw.
    Are you talking about:

Him?

Mega Man's look changes based on the Robot Master power he is using.

While I don't think they'll do it, I think it would be funny if they called him... Rock Man...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Are you talking about:

Him?
    Correct. I've heard all sorts of speculation on the name, but none make nearly as much sense as Temple Man. Not Brick Man or etc.

Grant Morrison: “Adults...struggle desperately with fiction, demanding constantly that it conform to the rules of everyday life. Adults foolishly demand to know how Superman can possibly fly, or how Batman can possibly run a multibillion-dollar business empire during the day and fight crime at night, when the answer is obvious even to the smallest child: because it's not real.”

Correct. I've heard all sorts of speculation on the name, but none make nearly as much sense as Temple Man. Not Brick Man or etc.
    (Rock Man was a joke, as Mega Man's name in Japan is Rockman. )

(Rock Man was a joke, as Mega Man's name in Japan is Rockman. )
    Don't worry, I got that. I'm a big MM fan. I have my Mega Man 9 press kit retro NES box to prove it. I have a PC disc of Street Fighter just to own the MM DOS games by Hi Tech Expressions (that I consider canon).

Anyway, doesn't Temple Man make the most sense?
    Last edited by JBatmanFan05; 12-08-2017 at 02:55 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

He looks more like a Castleman, Towerman, or a Fortman to me.

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    He looks more like a Castleman, Towerman, or a Fortman to me.
    Except those don't fit with the Mayanesque temple in the MM11 trailer. The yellow on the Robot Master's wrists and ankles....seem Mayanesque...hence the guess of Temple Man.

Coming in late 2018. The Blue Bomber is back!
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

in my Opinion the voice acting in Mega Man 11 is Improvement over the voice acting in Mega Man 8, especially the voices of Wily and Light. those who preorder Megaman 11 on PSN get his dynamic theme

Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 05-31-2018 at 07:42 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Incredible Member Robotech Master's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    in my Opinion the voice acting in Mega Man 11 is Improvement over the voice acting in Mega Man 8, especially the voices of Wily and Light
    I don't even know if that can be called an opinion--the voice acting in 8 is so terrible that them simply doing a *competent* job in the trailer is objectively better.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Robotech Master View Post
    I don't even know if that can be called an opinion--the voice acting in 8 is so terrible that them simply doing a *competent* job in the trailer is objectively better.
    Believe it or not, I've actually come across people saying that his voice in MM8 was better. Where Roll actually sounded more manly than MM himself.

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.